Day 85 – Personal Army of Characters – Loser


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on a character of being a loser when I have lost/lose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a role of myself in my life where I play out a character that is a loser in everyone else eyes, realizing that it is an illusion and only self abusive to live my life in such a way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be spiteful towards others because I have judged myself within my own mind as being a loser according to what they aid or that I have lost and to then live my life as if I am a loser just to try and spite them to show them what they have done to me, realizing that I only did it to myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I feel like a loser and that I have accepted myself as a loser to judge myself and the world in such a way that I always make everything and everyone look dummer than myself just to feel better about myself, realizing that only I am the one constantly telling myself in my head I am a loser. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a loser when I did not win in something/or win something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like a loser and thus through this create a character for myself that act as a loser.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I feel and act like a loser that I am simply playing a character as a role that I belief I must play in the event of losing according to what others judge as a loser.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a loser and that I do not have the right to win.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear winning as I have already created a character for myself of a loser and thus I feel and belief that I can not break character and thus must remain in character as the loser. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a character that is a loser and that isnt allowed to win as this will be seen as unacceptable in my won eyes and that of others, realizing that I am only limiting myself playing this role in society that isnt necessary and that I can decide to change. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear breaking the loser character and to be a winner within that which is best for all life, and to be certain and to know that I will this time in my life be a winner for life one and equal and stand up and do what is best for all life in all ways as I will prove this to myself in my living application, and to stop the loser character that I have familiarized myself with myself and others. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be a winner for what is best for all life in all ways and to proud of it as a winner should be that is living a life and changing self to that which is best for all life and to birth self as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a loser.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through my past where I have lost or feel like I have lost to identify myself as that and to within that create an actual character for myself as a loser that i will play out as who I am as my personality and accordingly create my life and act in behave and talk in certain ways to keep the loser character as the loser character is designed to keep me save and in place to not to have to face more losing events in life, realizing that win or lose as long as what I do is always within the best interest of life, I am winning for all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that only I can accept and allow myself to be a loser as I am the one that decides always.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that winners need losers to be winners and losers needs winners to be losers and thus both are equally fucked and thus the only lose and win can be either doing what is best for all life in all ways as winning as all life wins together, and losing as doing what is only within self interest as the characters playing delusional roles in the mind that will consequentially be the lost of all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that that as long as I accept myself as a loser, as a nobody that can not do anything that I will remain as that, and thus it is me who has to stand up and change as Life though a process of rebirth with Desteni ad the Desteni I process and to support life in all ways as I re create myself as life as the winning solution for all and sp the world as myself, where no losers or winners as characters can exist that only causes harm to life.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into thoughts of I am a loser I can not win, I can not do this, I am not good enough, to stop and breathe and realize that I am playing a character that is designed by me through memories and past experiences to keep me limited and to not face the points within my life within me that I know will be tough and that I have to push through and thus.

I commit myself to stop and breathe and walk and to be here in and as the physical as the real character as the flesh body and to walk and live that which is best for all life in all ways as a real winner through writing and self forgiveness and establishing an equal money system and to do what ever is required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...