Day 67 – The Personality Suit Part 2 - behavior 1


Ok so in part two I am going to go more into detail with my personality and certain traits that I have designed myself as the personality, these traits will be focused on the personality points that I have identified myself as, as the personality.

These are the traits that I will always make sure that when I meat people they must know me as these traits of my personality – you know the things you always do not matter with who you are as the main YOU (personality) that is imposed onto others as this is who I am, then all the small personality traits will always change and be different according to what is required in the situation environment. 

These personality traits is mostly in behaviors, you cannot help yourself but to live, be this personality because look it is in your behavior so it must be who you are, well it is to realize that it is who you have created yourself as. As the personality suit that you cannot even see you have a suit on anymore.
My first point will be on always being the “stable” guy in presentation. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to present myself as stable when I meet new people as the personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to present myself as stable and quite when meeting new people in order to lurk them in, into feeling save around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to present a image of myself as the personality of stability when around people or meeting new people to not “impose: on them in the fear of not being accepted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive others and myself within giving forth the presentation that I am stable and quite while in fact I am talking and scanning and observing and creating all kinds of evil shit in my head towards them and the environment, realizing that I am only deceiving myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give forth a personality as energy that gives the impression that I am stable to get others to accept me and to trust me, realizing that I do not even trust myself as I have to wear a personality suite to give forth a false picture/idea/impression of myself to hide behind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put on the personality suit of looking and giving the impression I am stable instead of actually being stable, realizing that if I take self responsibility for what goes on within me through writing and self forgiveness I can birth myself as stability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put on/wear the personality suite that gives a impression I am stable in the fear of that if others do not see me as stable that they will reject me, realizing that the image of stability I am presenting is but only a image that society have accepted and how stability looks like, reali9zing that stability is to have the ability to stand stand/stay still within any situation as breathe, as standing in the middle of a storm and to know Who I am as breath as life one and equal as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify stability as a personality one must have that presents a certain picture to people.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize stability as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to split myself in to as me and as a personality just to not to have to face who I am with or without others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to look at why I have created a personality trait that gives the impression to people that I am stable and that it is not acceptable as I still allow myself to not be stable in fact as breathe as Who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I require a personality to hide what is going on within me to give the impression that I am stable, realizing that I do not have to hide it from myself and that I can actually take what goes on within me as the storm and still stand as breathe and to look and self forgive what is within me and to birth myself as breathe as stability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the behavioral pattern as stability within my personality so that when I am around people I restrict myself from expressing myself and being here until I have found I am save and can let go of the stability trait and only then express myself.

I realize it isn’t to create a whole personality at all and that personality isn’t necessary, as the personality is actually that which allowed one to be unstable as the personality always changes, it is to breathe and be here within and as the physical moving, directing expressing self honesty and to live practically as that which is best for all life all ways, it is so much simpler and can be trusted by self and thus self stability. 

To Be Continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...