Day 69 – The personality Suit Part 4 –excitement behavior 3


excited me.
OK so is the continuation of the personality suit and the behaviors Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to behave in a overload of energy as excitement when I am anxious or feeling insecure to hide it and make myself seem as a fun guy instead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to behave out of fear and anxiety in a super excited manner as being charged up and ready to do anything as to hide the fear .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of seeing and investigating why and how I am creating and manifesting fear within my and to built up as a overload of energy that I release through excitement within my behaviors.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of looking at why and how I am creating fear and anxiety within me and in the end have a built up of energy that release as behavior in excitement and to identify myself as personality as a excited person.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realized that as long as I identify myself as a excited person as a personality as who I am in my behavior that I am actually accepting and allowing me to exist in complete fear and anxiety/stress as I have made it part of my personality as a statement this is who I am as fear and anxiety and stress and I can not do anything about it.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that excitement is fear and anxiety/stress that has accumulated within me through my own acceptance and allowance within what I participate within me as back chat and secret mind as energy within the mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to glorify my personality trait as being a excited person to be around with, realizing that I am actually just a anxious and fearful person to be around with which is disguised as excitement and thus I am actually a danger to myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a excitement seeking junkie that seeks fear and anxiety within me life and where I can face the fears or over come them as being this I can do it guy within excitement to hide the fear and anxiety as to portray the image of not being fearful and anxious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in harms way in danger when I am possessed by a energetic experience of excitement that is built up fear/anxiety/stress just to get a relies from the fear/anxiety/stress, realizing that all I have to do is breathe and look at myself and why/how I create fear/stress/anxiety within my life that I turn into excitement as a energetic possession as ego as a personality to impress people and to be liked and seen as more and special. 

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I create all fear/anxiety/stress within my life that I express as excitement in disguise just to keep up with a personality to show to others, as the guy that can over come fear and do things no one else can or fear to much doing, realizing that I can and do harm my body through placing my body in constant stress/fear/anxiety.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that it is not worth it to keep on living in self created fears/anxiety/stress that forms an overload of energy that comes out as excitement that leads to the ego doing stupid things such as jumping off a cliff or anything that seems extreme within excitement just to keep up the ego personality that I used to get people to like me, to accept me, to see me as more and special,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to impress people within what I can do as being a awesome personality that is excited to be around because I can do the exciting things that most people fear doing, realizing that one day I might not be so lucky and actually kill, harm myself through doing something to impress people just for the personality’s sake as the mind consciousness system that is based on self interest and energy.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realized that when I am excited in my behavior and acting it out, I am accepting and allowing myself to exist as fear/anxiety.stress because I am telling myself I need those things to generate energy to built up excitement and to sustain a suit of personality that isnt even real but made up and that will end at death ad who will I be then? Fear/anxiety/stress. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself a chance as breathe, to relax and live here within each breath as life one and equal and to not give into the mind as energy and to not live as fear and anxiety and stress just to have a temporarily experience of excitement and to to birth myself as life as who I am as I decide in each breath as that which is best for all life to free myself from mental and energetic enslavement and to breathe freely. 

I commit myself to when I experience a feeling of excitement, to stop and breathe and to look at what is underneath the excitement and to investigate in breathe in the moment who I am and what I am accepting and allowing within and as me in fact, to then stop and breathe and to be here in breathe, to not be a slave to energy as the mind.

I commit myself to investigate all points of excitement and to look at what is the fear/anxiety/stress that I have accepted and allowed to exist within me and my world and that I have allowed to accumulate within me to a energy built up that turns into a experience that I can not explain and call it excitement and to then within my behavior as my personality act out in my world and within this mind energy excitement can harm myself and others.

I commit myself to apply writing and self forgiveness on all stress/anxiety/fear that I participate within my self and my world as back chat/thoughts/secret mind and to free myself from all stress/anxiety/fear of the mind and to stop the enslavement of energy.

I commit myself to stop hiding behind excitement and to face the fears/stress/anxiety that I have accepted and allowed to exist within me and to take self responsibility for myself and so for my world and to not follow a energy movement within me, but to take self directive action in directing myself in and as the physical as that which is best for all life in all ways and to re-birth myself as life and to free myself as breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...