Day 30 - Tiredness.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that every time I am tired that I must sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I am feeling tired that I am tired, lol it is only a feeling, realizing that when I breathe effectively and move myself that I actually will notice an interesting thing, I wake up, proving that the tiredness wasn't real but a mind fuck.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become tired when I go into resistance of something and want to rather hide away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use sleeping when I suddenly feel tired as a way to hide, realizing that all I need is my 6 to 4 hours of sleep every night that is more than enough as I have proven to myself for 3 months now with doing full time work physically and mentally and thus realizing that any other tiredness is not real but an indication to where I am with in the mind as a resistance/hiding/seeking comfort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when I sometimes get tired it is when I am doing nothing, realizing that the tiredness has nothing to do with what I did but is a side effect of laziness and being in the mind as thoughts and back chat, draining the body of physical energy to fuel a alternate reality that isn't real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I feel tired and wanting to sleep, realizing it is a point of self honesty with in considering the starting point as who you are in that moment in breath t6hat determines what you do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is impossible for me to stop- being tired with out sleeping first, realizing that I have in the past had many physical events that showed me when sleep is real and when not and that I can simply wake from the sleep or "get over it" through doing physical things and moving myself and breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse I am tired to not have to do things.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that me saying I am tired the whole time is making me tired only to be able to use the excuse as a valid excuse that I am tired and cant/wont/don't want to do something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly accept feeling with in me as the truth with out questioning it such as feeling tired and with in that see what si real and what is not through physically testing it for myself if possible with in what is best for all life as myself in common sense and self honesty as who you are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be tired to avoid doing things, deliberately limiting myself and my world and my participation with in it and enslaving myself to the mind and saying that the mind may have power over me as I am no self will to move myself but the mind moves me as a energetic input5 as a robot.

I commit myself to when I feel a sudden tiredness to stop and question why, to look at the practical points, and thus with in that breathe and move myself or write about the point and to check if it is a mind fuck or actual physical tiredness where my body needs rest, as I will know when it is my mind that needs rest then I am in for a mind fuck, as that will be my indicator that I gave away my authority and power to the mind, to my tool, to my servant, and made the mind as my servant my master, as I as the physical is the master that uses the mind as a tool one and equal in functionality in and as the physical and to stop the mind tiredness through directing myself in movement, in breath as that which is best for all life as a self willed human in and as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...