Day 27 - I have to impress them.


meeting new people? Do you feel you have to impress them and that if you do not then they will think bad of you, ever felt like you have to hold onto this image and idea of yourself when meeting new people and that you have to maintain this idea and image, it is really tiring and drains you empty.

Be yourself is an option, Who are you as yourself? Well.. you decide!!

Self Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to impress people that I meet for the first time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and sell myself as a good person to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as a bad person in other peoples eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as someone that is different from the rest and thus not being accepted.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept me as who I decide who I am as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as less than in others eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as less than others in my own eyes through my own self judgments and comparisons towards others as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and fit in instead of being here in consideration of all as myself and to be self honest with myself in each breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being accepted by others, realizing that I do not exist to be accepted, I exist as life as that which is best for all life and thus Who I am is determined by me and thus no acceptance needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget who I am when I meet new people and to allow a personality to take over as the mind as energetic experience that drains me and runs on feed back that has a polarized system as I will feel good one moment and them bad, sabotaging me and compromising my integrity, realizing that remaining in breath as who I am in each breath is much simpler and can stand the test of space and time as Life as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to impress people as who I am in order for them to accept me as Who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I do not impress people that they will pick on me and abuse me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to impress people in order for my existence to have meaning and purpose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to impress people in order for me to feel that I am a whole being once the impression was a success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that who I am isn't enough and that I have to add to who I am with in my presentation to people to make me seem more, realizing that this is a fals image and can not be sustained and that who I am I will always know as I will always be with me, thus the change must be with in and not how I impress others to simply feel better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that people will not accept me as who I am and thus I feel and believe that I have to impress them to hide who I am so that I may feel comfortable and better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek acceptance from others through wanting to impress them as an idea and an image I have in my mind that I uphold as being acceptable with in my observations and judgments from my environment, thus manipulating the other beings and deceiving them as I deceive myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive others through giving a false impression of myself, instead of breathing and being here in consideration of all one and equal with in what is best for all life, true to myself, self honesty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to press me as a idea and imposed image onto others to feel accepted and comfortable around them, while I do not feel comfortable with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people will not accept me as who i am, and through this assumption compromise myself and sabotage myself completely.

I forgive myself that I assume people will not accept me as who i am through self judgment as not being good enough and fear of not being accepted and be seen as a outcast.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being an outcast.

II forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my insecurities from other through imposing a impression of myself onto them so that I may seem stable, strong, friendly,

 forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and impress others that I meet through portraying myself as someone to be liked, as someone that is happy and friendly so that they may feel they can accept me and feel comfortable around me, just so that I can get a permission from them to be myself later on and be comfortable with myself and to be accepted.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being an outcast and that I am less than others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with in the mind consciousness system of having to impress people and not being myself, and through this support the beauty industry and fashions that exist today that kills and tortured and abuse billions of animals and plant live just so that people can hide who they are and to impress others for the sake of it and not having to be themselves and comfortable in their own skins.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and allow a world of pretending people to exist and live with in through my own pretending and wanting ti impress people with in myself.

I commit myself to when I meet new people, to breathe and to not change, to remain here in self honesty and to test for myself self honestly what is real and what is not and to with in this change and live the application of self forgiveness. 

some cool interviews. - Fabric of society 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...