Day 26 - Don't interrupting my conversation


I hate it when I am speaking/talking and someone interrupts me and just go on talking with out caring if I was busy talking. And by the time they are dong everything I said simply is forgotten, and the whole conversation has turned and everyone Else's focused had shifted and do not care what I was busy saying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when someone else suddenly interrupts a conversation where I was saying something and simply starts talking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personal when I am interrupted while I am talking and having a conversation and the other person just goes at it with out caring.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel it is unfair that someone else can simply interrupt me while I was talking and that everyone else simply shifts their attention so easily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I have been betrayed by the other person that simply interrupts me as if I do not exist and they do not give a crap.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being little and not valid when someone else interrupts me while I was talking and simply ignores me as if I wasn't there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to want to physically hurt some when they do that just because I feel that they disrespected me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect disrespect to being interrupted,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if someone interrupts me that they disrespect me, realizing that it has nothing to do with disrespect, that it is simply a sign of the other being not being aware in consideration of their reality in the physical here, as they were boiling over with thoughts and back chat that just had to come out and could not direct themselves to wait and speak their turn, as I see that I have done this and this is how I have experienced it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek validation in people listening to me when I speak, and thus with in this I create it personal when I am interrupted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have back chat about the other person when they interrupt me, instead of breathing and remaining here till they are done and then continue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be spiteful towards the other person after they interrupted me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get revenge towards the person that interrupted me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to make it personal with the person that interrupted me just so that I can feel better about myself if we have conflict and I can make the other person feel bad about themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the ego to exist with in conversations and so when I am interrupted I realize that only the ego can take it personal and make something out of it to regain its energy and not have to feel little and insecure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others and to judge them when they interrupt a conversation where I was speaking, realizing that I can only judge if I have judge myself first and so I must look into my life and see where I do similar things and judge myself for it and to first take self responsibility for myself as all life one and equal and so be the living example.

I commit myself to when I am interrupted in a conversation to stop any reaction and take a breath and to remain in breathe till I can speak again and simply continue.

I commit myself to to use the tools that I have such as writing, self forgiveness, self honesty, common sense and to apply them when I see the point coming up and to stop the ego as the mind consciousness system and to re-birth myself as life as that which is best for all life and be a living example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...