Day 24 - some Stress


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress about things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with in stressing about thing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that being stressed about things does not help at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body and myself through stressing about things instead of breathing.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that stress is simply a way the mind reacts when participating in thoughts, projections and living in a fight or flight mode.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in stress of the future instead of living here in each breathe as all that is here, so that my actions here determines the future equally as here in the present and to not live dishonesty in the present that creates a fear for the future and thus creates stress and projections.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the thoughts i have in my mind and to move into an energetic experience as stress with in my body, instead of breathing and remaining here, relaxing my body and to direct myself in practicality here as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with in thoughts in my mind that create tension in my body as stress and so live in stress and actually harm my body, realizing that I create stress myself through deliberately participating in the mind as energy that then possesses the body as "stress"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live and participate with in the mind as thoughts as energy, realizing that when I participate with in the mind as future projection thoughts/ideas/believes that I place my self and my body in a fight or flight mode in fear of the future and thus causes stress and tension to harm my body and to direct me. Instead of breathing here and remaining practical in the moment, so that my actions here is with in consideration of all time, past present and future with in the principal of what is best for all life in all ways, as this will not create any dishonesty with in self and all actions and so no stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that stress is normal, realizing it is all mind created and imposed onto the physical body, compromising self and self movement through participating in thoughts and the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to the energetic experience of being stressed, realizing that stress is actually harming my physical body, as I have seen for myself that when i am stresses I get sick more easily and my immune system is down, as I am moving in unawareness when stressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that stress helps me, when the physical evidence clearly shows that stress in the long term harms the body and has many side effects that is abusive and self inflicted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move myself in future projections as fear and survival and with in this cause stress and tension on the body that limits and harm me with in an constant energetic experience as if I am tied and in a cooling room , instead of breathing and being relaxed and moving fluently in each moment as that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to when I see I go into thoughts and energy, to stop and breathe and to use the tools that I have as breathing, writing, self forgiveness, common sense and to stop the cause and affect of stress and to be self honest with myself.

It is like you are falling out of a plane with nothing on you, you will die, it is definite, you have a choice, either you stress the whole fall down and really make it suck ass and experience yourself as shit, or you can simply breathe, because you realize stress will not change anything in the moment, it is all about who you are. As life or not!

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...