Day 25 - Massaging someone


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist massaging another when I am asked to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when someone asks me to massage them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have back chat when someone asks me to massage them because I feel I am being used.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I am being used when someone asks me to massage them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to massage someone when they ask me in the believe that it isn't my job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within what I can and can not do according to what I identify as being my job and what is not my job to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make massaging someone a job as in taking effort, instead of me expressing my with out limits with in and as the physical in each breathe here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the mind to place limits on what I can and can not do through self created believes and ideas that I accept as my own limitations through back chat that I participate within my mind and make it real, thus building up a energetic response towards the idea of having to massage someone and that is it a job a effort, realizing that in fact in the physical it is simple and easy to give someone a massage and that I actually always end up enjoy doing it, but because of the mind and the back chat I create the opposite in my mind and so react and impose limitations onto myself that is unnecessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I am tired to not give someone a massage when I am asked, and so with in this accept and allow the self imposed limitation of myself and how I can and can not express myself according to a mind idea/believe that isn't real, as I have time and again proven to myself that once I start giving a massage even after the justification that I ended up not feeling tired anymore and actually awake and more relaxed myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the reason that I never get massages so why should I give any to anyone else as a reason that is valid, with in this I am actually only limiting myself and creating a experience of myself that I do not enjoy as I know it isn't valid because it isn't about what others do, it is about who I am that determines what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to use reasons and justification to defend my own limitations, instead of breathing and pushing myself with in and as the physical to move beyond my own accepted and allowed limitations and to change who I am as that which is best for all life. A being that can move with out limitations as the mind created believes and reasons and justification.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry when I am asked to massage someone because I feel that I have to take my time and spend it on someone else just so that they can feel better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as spitefulness and being a nasty fuck where I say fuck you to people in my mind and place judgments onto them as if I am a rightcious god that has the right to do so with his perfect reasons and justifications, realizing that with in this I am creating my own limitations and enslavement, because through this I am taking away my ability to ask for a massage and to receive one as I will only get what I give equally.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that "do onto another as you would like to be done onto yourself" is a statement that is actually lived and applied in this world currently, we are all living it in what is only best for ourselves and thus we are fucking up life and earth and that this needs to change through doing what is best for all life, as a massage is a point of giving, giving unconditionally with out expectation or wanting reward, but to give as who you are as life one and equal, and what you will receive will not be a "massage in return" but instead a world that is better for all life as who you are is what determines what you do will become the living expression as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I do not give good massages and with in this fear resist giving massages and always saying no, never training myself and bettering my skill and breaking the self accepted created limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not good enough to massage someone when they ask me and that when I do massage them they will only be disappointed and through this self judgment stop giving massages and react to everyone that asks just to avoid te self judgment becoming a reality.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be spontaneous when someone asks me to give them a massage and to simply say yes and do it.

I commit myself to give a massage to whim ever asks me to massage them to say yes and to do it, so that I may see that what ever I created in my mind as reasons and judgments and justifications aren't real at all as I just proved it wrong in the living application.

I commit myself to stop the self created limitations I place on myself through self created believes and ideas and to push through them through moving myself in and as the physical and to re-birth myself in each breath as that which is best for all life in all ways.

I commit myself to stop the reasons/justification with in my mind when asked to massage someone, and to always say yes to a massage if I react in the moment of being asked and to then so work through the reaction till there is only self movement and breathe and no other forced that decides for me as a energetic possession that is self created through participating in the mind as thoughts/back chat.
I

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gian - I am just writing my blog of/as the one asking for a massage and stuff:)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...