Day 8 - developing half assed skills through comparison


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself towards others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself towards others with in what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself towards others in what I do and thus sabotaging myself in the rush to keep up in comparison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself with in comparing myself towards what others are/can do and thus I feel I need to be able to the same already, and so I rush myself to keep up, and with in this I miss things and tire myself out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create competition with in comparison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I compare myself to others and with in this negative judgment towards myself sabotage myself with in doing what I can do best because I now feel that what I am doing isn't good enough anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into isolation when I compare myself to others and what they can do because of the judgments I have created about it and with in this identify myself as les than.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identify myself as less than others with in comparing myself to others and their abilities and what they are capable of doing when I am still in the learning process and thus I give up on myself and feel that what I do is useless because there are already people that can do more and better than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in competition with others through comparing myself with them and what they can do and what I can do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my learning process through looking and comparing myself with others, instead of focusing on myself in each breath, doing what I do till I become more effective and develop the skills fully, and not half assed because I rushed it just to reach where others are already.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do things half assed because I rush myself to reach the level of others with in comparing myself to them.F

I forgive myself that I have not realized that other people have developed the skills they have through being consistent with in the learning process and that it took time and effort to built the certain skills they have and are applying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not see and realize that I will in time have effective skills when I apply myself accordingly and that I have to commit myself with in developing certain skills to have them, and that it does not magically happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to De-motivate myself deliberately though comparing myself to others and to judge myself as not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not good enough when I compare myself to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself with in being consistent with in developing effective skills through comparing myself with others and judging myself .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be patient and consistent with myself in developing effective skills.

I commit myself to be patient with myself with in developing skills that is best for all and to when ever I see I go into comparison to stop and breathe, to realize that I am learning and that with in time and with in applying myself consistently and effectively that I will develop the skills.

I commit myself to work with the skills I already have and to develop myself further with in other skills when I have the time, or I make time, and to when I see I compare and sabotage myself to write and forgive myself and to stop sabotaging myself.

I commit myself to focus on myself and to work with myself first and to not participate with in comparison and sabotaging myself and to develop myself through practically applying myself for that which is best for all life in all ways.

As I realize compromising and sabotaging myself is not best for all life as I am postponing and prolonging my process when I compare myself, and not developing my skills fully and effectively that will and can support all life to bring about a world that is best for all life as I birth myself as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...