Day 10 - Receiving/asking for help, stopping the ego.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being helped by another person and that it will be seen as a weakness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see help as weakness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge help as being negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the word help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personal when help is offered to me, as I see it that the other person is implying I am imperfect, thus I realize that I am not perfect and I am in the process of reaching perfection as life as that which is best for all and thus help is needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see being helped by others as me not being capable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that when I need help that I am not yet capable and that is the point of being helped, to become capable and empowering myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to interpret help as being a weakness because of my judgments that I have towards others that require help as being weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see and judge others that ask/require help as being weak and not capable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being capable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I ask or receive help that I will never be able to do it on my own and that I always now have to ask for help with the same thing over and over again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that help is what I need till I get the points for myself and can stand by it effectively to be able to assist and support others in the same way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself with in not asking for help and trying to do everything myself and end up not doing it effectively and have to redo it all again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my ego come in the way of me and what requires to be done that is best for all life as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  trust my ego as the mind as my back chat instead of me here in common sense with in the physical as that which is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate with in my ego as the mind as back chat in relation to asking for help and seeing it as weakness to not ask and sabotage myself and in the same process others walking with me in their process's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that asking for help is humbleness, as me admitting I do not yet understand life and that I will in all humbleness submit to learn and to understand so that I may be worthy of life as life one and equal in full understanding of all that is here so I may walk as an equal.


I commit myself to ask for help when I need it, till I can stand as the point and give help equally as support and assistance to another, to live the principal as do onto another as I would do onto myself, give as you would like to receive,

I commit myself to stop the ego and to do what is best for all life as myself, and to write and forgive myself on the points of asking for help when it comes up.

Here is some great help on understanding Life a bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...