Day 411 – Breathe Part 3




 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown of Breathe, No mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create expectations of myself and what I might do and not do when and as I am breathing instead of thinking, seeing and realizing that within this I can already see within myself that it is I am contemplating about doing or not doing, should I or should I not, can I or can I not, and thus when and as I breathe I can see myself simply doing it what needs to be done with no mind creating a fear/reaction to stop me from moving as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word Breathe as something irrelevant that I don’t need to focus on or be aware of as it happens naturally anyway, seeing and realizing this is an act of ignorance and thus reflecting what I am living as, as Ignorance of what is here, as this is clearly reflecting within reality where we are all in ignorance of what is here in fact and thus leading back to ourselves with something as simple as one breathe and not being aware or focused on one breathe even.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that it is within breathe, the cutting edge of Time as breathe of life that I am here as life, that I move as life, and that I have no fear, and when I have no fear I see and realize all that which I fear will not exist and I will be open and clear and able to do what I have always protected myself from doing and standing up and speaking and learning and really live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define breathing as something dumb to focus on when I can rather spend my time focusing on things in the mind and make my time valuable as that which I am thinking about might come handy in time, and when I am not thinking I am not preparing and not readying myself for the future, seeing and realizing that this is a paranoia system design with me where I live in the future as paranoia and thus feel compulsive to be in my mind thinking and preparing and basically creating fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually for real LIVE and Be life in fact through each and every breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to the mind as having a purpose of some great value and that somehow I must defend the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to defend the mind in the reasoning that I have a mind and thus it must mean it means something or has some great purpose. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to defend the mind, instead of breathing and letting go and being here, seeing and realizing that standing as a single breathe of LIFE I am here as LIFE in all dimensions and thus no thinking required as all is here as me and thus thinking is but a process of the mind compromising self as breathe to move as life one and equal in fact within what is here to compromise self for the minds own purpose of generating energy for its own survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the mind must survive for me to survive. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that when and as I give all my trust to and as breathe in each moment that my survival will be in danger. 

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that all my life my survival has been dependent on the mind and thus as my evidence of me still being here alive as a result of living in my mind I have learned to only trust my mind, seeing and realizing that this is self-deception as it is my breathe in fact that has been keeping me alive and all I have done was never lived, but hide in fear and in characters and personalities in fear of dying but never live, seeing and realizing that what the fuck is the purpose of surviving then when I have never lived, BE life as who I am in fact in essence as my being s as my flesh and not the mind as energy as the past as memories as that which will simply be deleted at death. 

to be continued

1 comment:

  1. 'fear that when and as I give all my trust to and as breathe in each moment that my survival will be in danger.' Yes, I have that fear as well. Thanks for sharing this Gian.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...