Day 408 – Justification Part 3





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that justifications are always only to protect myself, even when that which I am justifying had many involved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word Justification through how I have seen others use it and live it, instead of doing my own research on the word where I can Live the word for myself and not as a preprogrammed Zombie just following what monkey see monkey do.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to investigate all word such as the word justification and to see what does it mean to live such a word and what is the implication of how I actually in fact live a word such as Justification, where what I live as the living words as who I am and how I am the living words I create myself as affect my Life and all those in my Life and inevitably the entire world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to belief that how I live the word Justification currently is valid, when and a I see and realize that the outcome of my life and the world as a existential outflow from my life is clearly showing me that how I am living the word Justification isn’t best for all life and thus not best for myself either, and thus I see and realize that I must change this word to a Living word that is best for all life, a word that I can live or stop from living it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the words I am/live isn’t that of my own or as real actual words that is livable, as all the words I have become/accepted/allowed as who I am is from and as the past as the sins of the fathers of memory and thus the words I am living is simply the past taking the present moments, as the words isn’t defined and applicable as real actual living words in each moments as breathe but instead words of past/memory.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live and use the word justification to such an extent that it seems normal, that it is normal and that I would never in my life have considered changing this word and simply continued living it as a massive reason/excuse and never taking self-responsibility and thus continuing and contributing to all Justification in this world even those that inflict war/poverty/famine/rape/animal abuse/earth abuse as I see and realize that what I accept and allow within and as myself as my living and speaking as normal, that is what I will accept and allow one and equal as normal in living and speaking within all parts of live, from home to the government to anywhere and always just accept it. A justification must be valid, right, and reasonable and then it is OKAY. When in fact it isn’t.

When and as I see that I am living the word Justification through either speaking it/living it within actions, I stop, I breathe and I check why am I living/speaking justifications in the moment and I correct myself through instead taking self-responsibility.

When and as I see myself Justifying myself for my actions, I stop, I breathe and I let go of all the justification no matter how valid they seem/look/sound in my head and I consider the corrections in the moment to practically apply and live, to stop the habit/pattern that is only of self-interest and protecting myself as an ego, and to correct myself to live as that which is best for all life, a self-responsible being willing to stop the cause of justification and thus never needing a justification to live.

When and as I see that I am formulating and reasoning justifications within my head as to dodge/escape the consequences that are to follow for my actions/inaction/words, I stop, I breathe and I focus on the moment, the physical and I consider all point and what it will mean to take self-responsibility and to instead walk through the fear/resistance of having to instead face the music and to correct me to live by the principle of what’s best for all life.

I commit myself to redefine the word Justification for myself to a word that is worth living, through correcting myself in moments where I have the window of opportunity to correct myself, and to live the correction as that which is best for all life. 

I commit myself to breathe and to NOT accept and allow any thought/back chat within me that formulates justifications within me for why I am not taking self-responsibility or responsibility for myself and this reality and to instead see where and how I can apply myself differently within a direction of correction as that which is best for all life.


1 comment:

  1. It makes me affair to that I see that I am living the word Justification through either speaking it/living it within actions, I stop, I breathe and I check.

    Aaron |
    Mobile Massage

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...