Day 163 – Hurting My Back Final.

I hurt my back a couple of days ago – and I started writing in my Journey to Life blog on the point of hurting my back. Day

I have been writing about how it happened and then I went into the past into how I saw it all manifested and so forth, what I did not see was, that the moment I took the point of hurting my back and I started stretching it over space and time laying out all the points is that I was justifying how I hurt my back and why I was/am in the current situation I am in as being useless.

Let me explain – when I hurt my back – IN that moment I was faced with a decision and I was aware of this decision, the decision I had to make in the moment was if I am going to breathe or go into the mind about the point, I decided in the moment to go into the mind and thus FEAR – instead of breathing.

What happened when I went into fear – I had backchat and thoughts, the back chat was “Oh shit what if this is serious and my back is damaged” and the thoughts was -> “seeing a picture of me unable to move or do things as I was paralyzed or something like that” then I had Fear – the fear was a reaction and thus all my movements/actions was to prevent the fear from coming real, BUT what also was happening in that moment was me giving signals to my body that there is something TERRIBLY wrong with my Back, and thus I started experiencing something terribly wrong with my back.

How Do I know this – if you read my first blog you will see I say in there that I have been having this pain for almost a year now – every single time I had the pain before - I breathed and moved on, this pain occurred in specific moments where I picked something heavy up with my back – so the pain kept on occurring and I healed my back ALL the other times through breathing and moving my body into Correction – and it was corrected every time, it did not have any effects on my Life at all except for the few minutes every time it occurred – I was able to continue doing heavy work and lifting heavy things and being a working guy.

This particular day when I lifted the back of chicken feed up I had the back pain again – I re-created it in that moment – it wasn’t a re-occurring pain from previous times – I literally hurt my back every time newly. So this time I Felt the pain more because of How I moved the bag over my neck (different from all the other times)– which was a different movement and thus a different pain – All I had to do was to in that moment breathe and correct myself in the moment – believe it or not it is possible to correct your body yourself – we as humans have limited ourselves completely out of fear.

So as I hurt my back on that particular day I accepted and allowed FEAR – where previous times I did not have fear but I just breathed and moved my body to correct my body and continued working and lifting and doing the hard farm work. Some of the previous time the pain was worse than this time I got it.

So what is it that I see happened– after it happened I was thinking about it – instead of correcting it physically – and because I was thinking, my mind was jumping to every single fear and conclusion and whatever else could go wrong, I was thinking shit what if this is because of accumulation from all the other times and now it is time to pay, what if this is a point of neglecting my body because I did not do anything all the previous time, Oh crap I am in deep shit, I will face the consequences of thinking I can handle this myself every time It happened, - SEE how I gave away all Self trust as the physical to the mind – and what was the obvious next thing to come up – I NEED a doctor – Motivated by Fear.

The doctor was purely needed just to ease down my fears and to make me feel save again – not even fixing my back as the main point – and when I was at the doctor that doctor gave me all of this information about my back and what was Out of place and how it could have happened and so forth and then there was even more fear and thinking and thoughts and I just kept on giving all these signals to my body, almost like this --> BODY!!! There is something terrible wrong with you, you are HARMED and have been ABUSED and you must FEAR this because it can mean DANGEROUS things for you and YOU MUST now act accordingly and feel the pain accordingly and you now must be BROKEN – OH my god body you can be paralyzed and you must be in so much pain right now, and you must be feeling crap right now, and you must be tired right now etc etc etc. – this is all the signals I was sending my body through participating in Backchat and thoughts, Instead of breathing.

This is the signals I would have given my Body if I was breathing --> ( ) Nothing no signals. And within giving my body no signals I could have actually literally PHYSICALLY corrected myself as all the other times

How much credit do we humans give our own bodies – we ARE our bodies – so why can we not AS our Bodies move a bone back into place that went out, why do we need surgery and doctors for everything – why can we not simply when we have a virus move the virus out of our bodies as or bodies – Because we are not aware of our bodies and we exist as only as our MINDs as complete limitation and that is why we now suddenly require outside forces to fix us that “study” our bodies – why do we need someone to study What we are in fact – because we are not aware of anything as our bodies.

So after I had a chat with another persona and these points were brought o my attention I was kind of knocked over – I asked the person – So wait a minute, it is possible to correct ourselves even with something such as a spasm in a single moment?? (search up what a spasm is), and the other person replied – well not instantly maybe in about 15min or so because the correction is You moving yourself into correction as the body as the physical, and the other person said – I cracked my back once and corrected myself – I found this unbelievable and kind of impossible – and there was my problem, I tried to understand it with my mind and how it can be possible, because I was raised with FEAR and that doctors is always needed for everything and that without doctors you can’t do anything.

So I was still in pain when I heard about this, I was still in the “healing” process – then the other person said – you have to trust it absolutely = no thoughts about it, thoughts are doubt. And no back chat, as back chat is uncertainty. And then I said fuck it and I breathed and I started moving myself into correction and not continue on the path I was on for the last couple of days with healing myself in justification.

Within a couple of Minutes my back pain was gone, I went back to doing horses and everything else I always do as normal work. NO PAIN. I breathed and stopped any and all mind related Bullshit, I moved my body in correction as the muscle and as the whole body breathing. No thinking. I failed this days ago when the pain and the “damage was still extensive, I will walk this point again and I will correct myself in the moment and then I will write about it..

Now I am not saying do not go to a doctor if you hurt your back, I am not saying when you break something of your body to not go to a doctor, we as a human race is quite far from learning this in full context – I would suggest to anyone to walk the 7 year Journey To Life blogs/writing where we rebirth ourselves as LIFE as the physical and to stop the mind so that we can get to the stage of healing our own bodies and correcting it as ourselves.

As I have given quite a nice example of how the mind over takes the physical and fuckes with us and everything if we accept and allow it.

But while we all are still fucked by the mind and cannot yet comprehend the physical and what exactly is possible a doctor will be needed (chiropractor) and in the mean time learn to heal ourselves.

Are you aware of every cell in your body? – Imagine you are and what can be possible as the physical, this requires no mind no thoughts/feelings/emotions/backchat.

Investigate Desteni and rebirth yourself as Life.

This blog is of my own process and I am still within “theory” of it all as I am walking it. This is me laying it all out within seeing the mind and the physical and debunking some beliefs for myself that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...