Day 168 – I need a Hero 2.

Read Day 167  – I need a Hero and the rest will make sense. 

So here I bring the point of wanting to be a hero back to self, because it is always self.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on the role of having to be a Hero for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I see/feel that someone else needs saving to make it my Duty to be the one to save them and be the hero, when and as it is always only about self interest where I am making myself feel better about myself, where I am accepted and valued and special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be special through being other people/animals hero as a way of valuing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Value myself according to other peoples acceptance of me, and to thus create a point/character such as the Hero Character to gain the acceptance so that I can assure my self-value, not seeing and realizing that this way I am always dependent on others acceptance of me before I can value myself, and that whenever I am not accepted that I do not value myself and within this act out in disrespect and no honor of myself in many parts of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am the one that decides my own value always – as I am the one that must accept and allow it, and thus I see and realize that it is self-sabotaging and self compromising of me to reLIE on other peoples acceptance before I value myself, and thus I see and realize that when and as I stop all value systems that is dependent on energy input/output and what remains here as the physical as LIFE is the value of all life in fact, and thus I am the value of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as long as I rely on the acceptance of others which I gain through being a hero, that I in fact rely on others to have a fucked up life so that I can be a hero and be accepted and value myself, and thus I am supporting abuse of all LIFE through my acceptance and allowances of energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that a Hero needs/requires a Broken world to be a hero, and thus I see and realize that I have to stop the want/need/desire to be a hero to value myself through the acceptance of others as being their hero so that everyone can take self responsibility for their actions and life’s so that we can stop all the abuse that is here and kill all heroes and valiance as energetic characters feeding off each other just to have so self value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I rely on the acceptance of others of me which I gain through playing the hero role that it will always only a temporary before I go into the opposite of not valuing myself and that I require someone else life to be fucked up so that I may be a hero again just to get the energy boost to feel that I am accepted and thus value myself, seeing the abuse in this kind of questions superman.

I commit myself to when and as I see someone in need a a hero, to stop and breathe and to look within myself of what the starting point is, is it to make me feel better or to end the abuse and to change the world to a better place for all in all ways where the value of all is LIFE as it is, and to correct my starting point and then see what is here and direct myself accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...