Day 87 – Deliberate self Dishonesty Part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself deliberately through knowing/understanding what I have to physically do and apply within my life to bring About real change and to not do it, realizing that this is exactly how the world exist as now, where we all can see what is happening on earth, as we are destroying earth in-front of our very eyes, and where we can see we are the ones within our actions doing it and yet not stopping, not changing, realizing that I have to step up as the example that change is possible with myself through living the corrective application of actually correcting myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that WHO I am determines what I do and what I do as who I am determine life here on earth for all, realizing that I must put my words into living application as that which is best for all life in all ways to create a world that is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create thoughts from memories as characters that I act and play out that determines who I am within what I do and so give living power to thoughts that is not best for all life in all ways and  to act upon them as self honesty, instead of moving myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be self dishonest with myself when I know better and to not apply what I know and to only keep it as knowledge and information as if it is enough.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the physical evidence of the way I live is clearly showing me that it is not best for all life and thus not best for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as only knowledge and information, thus existing within the mind as the mind consciousness system that only serves itself to fulfill a energy experience and not the physical as that which is real in the flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give value to thoughts as real and that I can follow them, understanding and seeing that my life and the world is the result of following the mind and thoughts and that life currently on earth is a hell for all, thus showing that thoughts and the mind as self dishonesty as knowledge and information not applied that is best for all life is creating hell on earth as my self dishonesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and show finger to the world as the problem when I myself have not even live my own knowledge and information practically as that which is best for all life in all ways. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that who I am and how I live is one and equal to any other human and that all humans as a whole together decide what happens to earth and how we experience ourselves on earth and thus I am part of all decision in all moments in each breathe equally with all and thus I realize equally responsible for everything existing on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be self dishonest and to not live the correction as my own decision in each breathe – realizing that this is what the Desteni process is all about and why I joined it, thus it is not to fear the change but to embrace it as I see the common sense and the actuality of it and that practically applying myself is the solution for what is best for all life.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself giving into thoughts that is not real and not based o  the physical as space and time and what actually is possible for me to do, to stop and breathe and to move myself within and as the physical in each moment as real time as the breath

I commit myself to when and as I see myself making things more in my head then what they are in the physical to stop and breathe and to walk in the physical as the corrective application as that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to when and as I see A point is here where I know I must do it even if there is resistance and back chat and thoughts and emotions or feeling – to not give value to the mind as thoughts feeling and emotions and to instead deliberately be self honest and walk the correction in and as breathe and to show to myself that the mind as me was only trying to fuck me over for a energetic experience that is only momentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...