Day 88 - Anger and Me – fairness Game.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry, to be angry at others when I am actually only angry at myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry when I am expecting things from others and they do not do it and I have to check up on them the whole time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry at others when they are not doing what is expected of them as agreed on, seeing that the anger is based on the fairness point of why am only I doing what we agreed on and they are not as back chat.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the anger is based on self interest of fairness as who is doing what and who isnt, and thus the anger is not real and only a possession of energy within me that I now project and blame others for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when I am angry, realizing that I am creating the anger within me through participating in the thoughts that then create back chat as conversations in my mind of fairness, thus showing me that Who I Am standing as is yet not clear as it is still within self interest within the fairness point instead of standing as that which is best for all life as me being the example in my living application in each breathe with no thoughts no back chat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the anger I experience within em as a energetic experience of emotions onto others as if they are doing it to me, realizing that what I experience within me can only come from me and thus I must investigate the anger as self dishonesty/compromise and look at the motivations behind getting angry.

I forgive myself that I get angry when I try and attempt to control people /situations, realizing that it is only me acting in the emotion of feeling powerless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use anger to fight for me as a character towards others to get my way just so that I can feel things are fair, realizing that it is a anger of self interest and how I feel, and not how things actually in fact work within this reality as the physical, ad that it is not about what others do or what I do but who I am that determines what I do – revealing that what I do that only makes me angry isn’t effective and still within self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry when I “feel” things aren't fair.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react and get possessed by energy as emotions of feeling powerless when I Feel things aren't fair towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the point of fairness be a reason and a justification to why I do certain things and why not.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I continue to use fairness as a point of why I am doing things and why I am not doing things that I will never change as the process of rebirth is all about who I am and that determines what I do, thus if who I am is best for all life as a living expression in and as the physical then I will move as breathe unconditionally and not “think” , look, or have back chat about what others are doing as that is still MIND as the enslavement to CONciousness where self only play games as characters.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I will live a life of anger till death if I do not work through this point of fairness in my living application daily and to stop looking at what others do and try and be the police man that fills up with rage till it boils over as no one is being “fair” according to my definition of fairness and so all hell breaks loose and then it is to late for me and no change is possible as I trap myself in my own game of fairness with anger.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...