Day 92 – The Fearful Character sits and waits P 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow patterns in my life as normal and acceptable, realizing that it is to stop all patterns that isn’t best for all life as myself and to create new patterns in awareness that is best for all life in all ways, thus I am aware of the patterns and who I am within the patterns and thus I can direct and not be directed, and so manifest a world that is best for all life in all ways as myself.

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the pattern of when I experience fear/anxiety as a negative energy built up as emotions within me, that was created/accepted/allowed from/through past experiences as memory to control and decide for me as the past as the emotional experience that I have connected to the certain events/scenarios how I will act and WHO I AM within such events situations and to not move/direct myself but to remain trapped within the emotional/negative energy charged experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself within self created patterns of negative energetic emotional experiences of fear/anxiety through validating the experience through using past memories/experiences as the reasons/justifications to why I am trapped within my own fear/anxiety and not moving/directing myself and taking self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use memory as past experiences as pictures within my mind trapped in time, as thoughts, to activate certain characters within me -  that I defined according to the past and created according to the events/scenarios and to take on the role of the characters and play out the character in the event/scenario as the past in the belief that the character is the only way of handling such events/scenarios, realizing that this is limited and part of the mind consciousness enslavement for me to not move and direct and take self responsibility for and as the physical and what I/we are creating on earth, realizing that as I accept and allow such patterns of when and as I see/am in events where I need to take action but instead play a character of being fearful/anxious as being overwhelmed by emotion within the justification of I do not know what to do as this is a “new” event/scenario happening, that I am giving permission to the rest of all human being to use such excuses/justification to not change the world with common sense as this acceptance and allowance is showing that we apparently need to be toughs/shows what common sense is, yet it is what is common to all life in all ways in the physical and thus the solution is the opposite of the problem, as the problem is not seeing/taking care of all life and the common interest of all life to live. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I give permission to characters such as the fearful/anxious character that I justify with/though saying that I did not know how to I did not have the knowledge and information to act and take self responsibility, that I am actually in fact saying to myself that with earth having more then half the planet with no education and even more then the half with no proper education that the earth and human race have no chance, I realize that I must stand as the solution as the living evidence that knowledge and information isn't needed to change self and or the world and that fear of changing the world is but a character we play to hide the fact that we can see with out having the “education” on the subject to change the world – what the problem is and if we can see the problem we obviously know the solution, and thus no education needed but people taking the steps of self responsibility and ending the character of fear/anxiety that only sits and waits, so we can get up and move and change ourselves and the world to that which is best for all life.

To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...