Day 44 - death and Dying in multiple ways


Dying multiple ways

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying in a sword fight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bleeding to death from a huge cut wound.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from being beaten up heavily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from internal injuries from being beaten up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from a car hit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying while having sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying in fire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying of having no food to eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying of having no water.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying of having no money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying in the cold outside having no homes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to die because someone stole all my money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying because of a fight over money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from being hanged.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from falling down a high building and splashing on the floor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying of a disease.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from using construction tools and making a mistake such as cutting my own leg off or someone drilling into my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from an accident that was preventable yet it happened.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowing myself to fear dying from my own mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself from dying from drug a drug overdose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from someone kidnapping me to kill me to use my body parts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying at the hands of a loved one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from a spider bite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying of fasting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from a snake bite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from an animal attack.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear from dying by being killed by humans in some torturous way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying in a war.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being killed by a cop in a revolution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being killed by being stoned to death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying of old age.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from drowning in water.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from chocking on an objects.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from being strangled.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from a a gun shot straight in the head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from a gun shot in the heart and bleeding to death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from a hear attack.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from cancer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from being eaten by a monster.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being raped to death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying all alone, realizing that I will always die alone with myself, thus it is who I am within death that will determine after death, am I life or the mind as self interest as energy as consciousness that will end as it will have not more physical body to feed off.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying from being axed to death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying, realizing that within the fear of death, it is an indication to where I am not self honest, where I am existing as ego, as energy as the mind, and not standing as life one and equal, as death is the one thing that can not be avoided this life, no matter how it happens, it is who you are that matters, are you life one and equal or the mind as an energy entity as a personality that will end at death, as the physical remain here one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying as the mind as a personality as self interest, realizing that it is inevitable that the mind will die at death, as only the physical can continue as life as the same substance, thus I realize it is to rebirth myself as life one and equal and that before then death is not preferred.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that fear of death is only showing me where I am still existing in separation as the mind as personality a something that I can apparently lose, fear of loss, realizing that within standing one and equal as life as who I am death is a part of me as life yet to be realized because who I am as life is certain and that at death I will not change.

I commit myself to expose that all fear is of the mind within self interest and that all fear is only created through the mind and that fear exist where the human has separated themselves from all life as life a the physical and that fear is a representation of the mind existing within a limited time as energy as the mind knows it will end at death.

I commit myself to stop all fear as the minds creation to keep self enslaved within the mind to feed the mind with energy as fear of death is a clear indication to the mind that the mind will end.

I commit myself to show that The message of Desteni is the only message that humans has this life till death to rebirth self as life one and equal.

I commit myself to educate myself and to ask for help to realize myself as life this life before death, so that when death comes i know who I am as life one and equal and thus no change.

I commit myself to spread the message of Desteni and to show that for all to make it this life as standing one and equal as life, help is needed, as we are not aware of life and only exist within the mind as fear and limitation, and to show that self forgiveness is the tool to set oneself free from all accepted and allowed limitations as the mind as energy as the personality/ego, and to rebirth self as life as a group is the only way possible as we all need to be shown what is here as we can not see it ourselves even within our own self proclaimed awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...