Day 41 - Ego knows everything yet Not a Thing.


I thought I had an idea of how things work and functions in this world, well I do, I know how life currently work in terms of living daily life, but do I know LIFE and how it works/functions/creates from the physical to the mind in all dimensions .

My ego had me cornered, I believed I knew a thing or two like what patterns are, what fear is, what Back chat is, how it functions, how we create events and scenarios for ourselves.

Well this was still just the ego making me believe I know something to put me in a isolated state of boringness and to not go deeper, to not really investigate everything, keeping the veil over my eyes, a false believe of self.

A very simple point was presented to me in a sudden moment, someone asked, what is the value awareness when everyone can claim they are aware.

BAM... My ego could not answer the question, it did not even conceive such a question to exist, I never considered it.

So I asked myself am I aware - the answer was no, because if I am aware and can claim I am aware like the next man or women, then my awareness is only limited to what my ego believes it knows as awareness according to my limited knowledge and information within my idea believe of awareness.

The other person then asked me, are you aware of everything in the universe right now, are you even aware of everything happening in your own body right now. I could not claim this, this is when I realized I know nothing yet, yet it is only the ego that wants to know  as having knowledge and information that will always be limited to your own mind.

Self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I as the ego as the mind consciousness system know anything through knowledge and information that is limited to only my mind and idea of knowing something, yet not even being aware of my own body and what is happening within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as the ego as the mind to give myself a false sense of believe that I know something about life, while I can not even explain how life itself functions and works in all aspects yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as the ego as the mind to believe that I do not need anybodies help this life to learn and understand life in all ways to stand one and equal as life, realizing that this is the ego attempting its continuation as a energy as the mind in a limited contained space between ones ears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as the ego to believe that I can learn how life works in all ways on my own.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that only as a group can process be made and through a group can we learn and educate each other, realizing this way the ego can not trap one self in the mind within ones own limited knowledge and information and perspectives/believes.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I do require help from others who has already walked the path to show me the path to walk as an equal as they were show and learned, realizing that only the ego would want to do it alone as the ego will always search for a place where it is save and unchallenged and can always be right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe as the ego as the mind that I can learn and understand how the physical and mind works ob my own and how we have created ourselves and reality and how everything functions.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I do not know anything of creation yet, as I have accepted and allowed the ego as my mind to direct me within self righteousness as self interest to believe that I know something yet I do not even know the basic functions of my own body and how I manifest reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain ignorant to learn anything from anyone else but myself as the ego as the mind in a self created believe that I can teach everything myself, yet I have not even realized basics points of reality for myself unless I was shown by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that if I am shown by others how things work as they have walked the path and thus can support and assist that I will be less than, realizing that this is only the ego as the mind that can form such and experience as the ego will always only want to win and gain to maintain its energy as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that as long as I do not see what is here as how everything functions and works within the physical and the mind that I am within ego and self interest, realizing that when I remain within ego as the mind I can only reflect what I see within my own limited knowledge and information, and thus I realize only within a group is it possible to make it this life to stand as an equal co creator as life where we all walk together yet alone.

I commit myself to stop the ego as limitation and to stand as a group where we all walk together yet alone as each one is with himself so that we can learn and see/realize what is here as our creation and how it all functions and works so that we all can equally take responsibility and stop the abuse and start creating a new world that is best for all life.

I commit myself to learn from others and myself how the physical functions and the mind one and equal so that I can understand how we create and have created to be able to take full self responsibility for what is here and to be able to direct life as myself to that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to write and apply self forgiveness within stopping the mind and the ego so that I can lift the veil from my eyes and see beyond my own limited knowledge and information and set myself free  from limitation, to walk the process of life as a group where there can be no ego as self interest as that which is currently abusing life and bringing the destruction of life and to create a world that is best for all life in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...