Day 40 - Money is our only chance.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all the money I have, realizing I can only have this fear if I am fully aware of the abusive deceptive system we live in and what the system has done to others in this world and now I fear it can happen to me at any time, realizing that within this it is not to fear but to take self responsibility and change the system for myself and all others as myself to that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to all my money within the fear of losing all my money, not realizing that it is to use my money as the bit of power I have within the current world system to change the current world system to that which is best for all life to remove all fear from life for all equally as myself.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that money is the only tool within the current money system with which I have the power and ability to use my money to direct my money in such a way that I can make a difference in this world to change this world to a place that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within full awareness of what the current money system has done to others to still hold on to my money in the fear of losing my money as other did instead of using my money within the understanding that the system is deceptive and abusive in all  ways and that I must use my power and influence that I have as money before I lose my money to bring about a world that is best for all life, as I would like to be done onto myself.

I forgive myself to go into fear when I see on TV that millions have lost their jobs and are now homeless and can not do anything within the system to change the system and to within that hide all my money in fear, realizing that within hiding I am only postponing  and allowing that which happened to other people to happen to me, as I am not using my money to change the world for me and those that as lost all their money and power to do anything, realizing that it is now my responsibility to stand up for those that lost everything and myself and to use my power as money that I still have within the system to change the system before it is to late and all is powerless to do anything.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to let go of the fear of losing my money and to instead use my money while I have it to spend my money where it counts to bring about a new world that is best for all life, to bring dignity and honor to those that has lost all their power as money and have nothing and to give back to life as I would like to be done for onto me.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to let go of the control that money has over me through hiding and holding onto my money as that is what the elite and rich want, to create fearful people that will remain dedicated to the current world system to be perfect slaves in fear of losing what they are "allowed" to have by the will of the elite as long at they do not do anything to oppose them.

I commit myself to use my money in all ways that is possible to support the Equal Money system as the only hope life has to be saved and regain dignity and honor.

I commit myself to stop the fear of losing my money, within the realization that I will anyway lose all my money at some point in time either through death or the economy collapsing, and so I will rather use my money while I have it to support a solution for life while I can as I still have money.

I commit myself to make money and to become effective within the current world system to make money so that I can sue all the money I make to support a new system such as the Equal Money system to give life back to all the million that lost their jobs and dignity and that does not have any possible way of having any effect on the system now as they lost everything and that it is now my responsibility as life while I still can before it is to late as money is the light of god on earth.

I commit myself to expose the economy as it exist currently and that It will fail as it is designed to fail as it does not support all life and that it is useless to fear losing all your money while you have it as it is inevitable, thus it is to use your money while you have it to bring about change and to not hide in fear and survival of self interest.

I commit myself to bring awareness to those that still has power within the current money system as having money that money is the only way we can bring about change to this world that is best for all life and that it is a matter of time against us that all must while still empowered to use their money and direct it in such a way that will support that which stands for all life in all ways as a actual solution where man isn't dependent on money to live life as the Equal Money system.

Time is running out, and so is money, as time is money, we must use what we have before no one has anything and can't do anything about anything to change things for that which is best for all life and to create a new world system - equal money system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...