Day 416 - Belief and self belief Part 4



Day 415 - belief Part3
Day 414 - Belief part 2
Day 413 - Belief part 1



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief what is in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief the ideas I have about myself in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief the Ideas I have about other people within my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief the opinions I have about myself in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief the Opinions I have in my head about other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that beliefs I have about myself in my head.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to belief that Believes I have about other people in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself beliefs I have about myself to control who I am and what I do and cannot do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the beliefs I have in my head about myself to be valid and real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind the beliefs I have about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the beliefs I have in my head as a way to deliberately limit myself within the physical as a way to manipulate myself and others to have some form of made belief control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live by and as the beliefs I have formed and created within my mind about myself as through time as my past as if it is something that I must uphold and always make real about myself as a self-definition.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to beliefs I have formed and created about myself in my head through past events/experiences, within the belief that because it happened to me or that I had to face such points of life it must mean that it must be who I am, seeing and realizing that it is only who I am because I make it so through making it a belief of this is how it works, seeing and realizing that it’s not how it works as it is a decision I make as statements to myself in my head as beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I must live up to Beliefs others may have of me, seeing and realizing that the beliefs I think other may have about me is simply the beliefs I have of myself as these maybes is happening only in my head as my own self judgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...