Day 380 – There is No such thing as the Right Time.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that I can only do certain work/project that needs to be done at a certain time in the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not see and realize that it is an excuse to only want to do certain tasks/projects a certain time of the day, even if I have the time right now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sit and wait for the right time to do something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that it is actually me following thoughts/feelings/emotions based on what I like and dislike and thus time in itself isn’t the problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make time the problem, and thus not looking at myself within that moment and questioning that moment within self-honesty and common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind TIME and that TIME is responsible for what I am doing or not doing, seeing and realizing that time is a man created Idea according to the mind, thus time is within the limitation of the mind, and when and as I am following time I am actually following the mind, still understanding that time can be used as a practical tool, but that is all it must be and not become more.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am using time as an excuse for having to do a task/project to stop and to breathe and to reflect for a moment here in breathe in actuality and what is going on, to see my excuses and reasons and to stop and realize it isn’t real and to move myself as breathe.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am not moving because I believe or more Feel like it isn’t the right time to do something right now, to stop and to breathe and realize that I am limiting myself within time and as the mind instead of breaking through the pre-programming and walking as the physical.

I commit myself to give to myself the actual physical evidence that I can do this through walking the correction and to stop talking about it and to actually walk it, less talk and more walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...