Day 378 – Candy Crush Saga - helping me in my process Part 2








I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question what I accept and thus allow daily as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am currently is all that I can ever be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am currently is all that I can ever be and thus all I can do is but allow it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to simply allow everything that I do every day as Normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so used to who I am through my everyday actions of simply repeating it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that somewhere in my process I am stuck, not moving myself not directing myself and that within this I have come to live and accept that stuckness everyday as normal and that it is all I can be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get used to who I am and thus only live as the limited me I am every day, not pushing myself, not questioning myself, not investigating all of me, but only the few obvious points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that just because I find it convenient to be stuck, to have something as normal, that I must remain within it and not question it not push myself to change and to go where I believe I cannot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to go where I believe I cannot go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to go where I believe I cannot go simply because I do not find it normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am currently, is all that I can be because I have been who I am currently for so long, I have become it, I have literally become unable to even conceive that it is possible to do more, to become more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am as Stuck and never moving forward is my limit, it is where I must be, and that I simply have to repeat everyday as this being stuck and struggle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is no room within my life to move out of this position of feeling stuck within myself, within my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have become accustom to this stuckness because it is part of the survival character, where this character will keep and pattern that is relevant to surviving even if it means being stuck. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the survival character wants to create normality in order to let the personality survive, even when this normality is a complete compromise and a pattern of self-destruction, because the mind will find a save spot, a place that is save, where the mind isn’t interrupted and thus can feed off the body, the physical flesh while being stuck, and thus I see and realize that I must move myself within and as breathe out of this pattern, out of being stuck into corrections, points where I feel that what I am doing isn’t part of my “likes’ and rather push through to points of expanding, growing, moving forward, and even if it means asking for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...