Day 376 – Power Games Part 2








I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having power over everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire having power over everyone because then I believe I have the right to be secure with myself and thus have confidence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be secure with myself within myself as who i am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be confident within myself within who I am and thus seeking it through alternative ways such as seeing power over others to control them and to have control and to only then feel secure and then only be confident.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that seeking power over others is a clear indication that I am feeling powerless somewhere within my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the actions of myself within seeking power over others.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate my past to see where this game originated from and why/how.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek power over others because of past experiences/memories where others have played power over me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define what power is through past experiences where I felt powerless, and to within this give the definition of power what I have experienced from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that, in past events where I was over powered by others either through mental points such as knowledge and information or physically such in sports or in fight/bullying to have through those events create fears/insecurities that now led up to me seeking power over others in the event of not having to experience those past experiences again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other people having power over me due to their status in society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other people over powering me simply because of their Ego resonance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission within myself for others to overpower me within almost anything simply because I have secret thoughts/back-chat within me about myself all the time, that is dis-empowering towards myself giving anyone the upper hand over me at any time. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that being over powered by others starts first within myself, with my relationship that I have towards myself, within how much self-respect and honor I have, and when and as I am participating within back chat and secret thoughts, I am giving away my self-respect and my honor as I am living in deceit and thus dis honor and dis-respect, and through this behavior I am creating myself as less then within my mind only, and so I actually live as if I am less than others, and through this I am giving others permission to want to overpower me.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am attempting to play the game of power, to stop and to breathe and to not participate, within the realization that there is no power game unless I participate within such a game, as it takes two to make a game a game and to have meaning and value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the starting point of not wanting to play in the power game to have power, seeing and realizing that this wanting of power isn’t over others, but instead self-empowerment, where I stand stable as my breathing and not within fear as the back chat and secret mind.

I commit myself to clear my starting point of any secret mind starting point that is within self-interest and self-gain, and to change my starting point to that of common sense and self-honesty to what is best for all life. Seeing and realizing that a self-empowered person that has self-respect and honor is a person that is stable and that is best for all life. 

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am in fear of others over powering me, to stop and to breathe and to look at what is it within that moment within me within my secret mind and back chat that is going on that is triggering this fear, and to clear myself through exposing myself to myself and to be self-honest within myself and to then take a deep breath and stop, to then focus on breathing and building my self-discipline as breathe. 

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am seeking confidence or security through dis-empowering someone else only to empower myself, to stop and to realize that this is not what power is as it required abuse and ego, as both or those are indications of actual weakness, and that self-empowerment is to breathe and to NOT have any secret thoughts or back chat but to stick to the physical and what is real, to prevent nay abuse, as that is real power, to not go there where abuse exist, but to stand by oneself as breath as the physical and to trust self, to honor self and respect self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...