Day 365 – May I speak Part 3 Final








I commit myself to when and as I have a question to ask someone, to stop all back chat and to stop all inner conversations, and to focus on the physical where it simply requires me to speak, and not to think about what can or may happen before the conversation starts, to rather focus on being direct and straight to the point as the physical and to not ad anything extra within my mind. 

I commit myself to when and as I want to speak to someone to stop and to breathe and to not give validation to the inner reality as my fear and insecurities.

I commit myself to speak up when and as I see what I have to say is clear and valid, and to not want to speak up because of back-chat or from reaction.

I commit myself to when and as I have a question or if I have to speak to someone that is a authority figure to me within my mind, to stop and to breathe within the realization that it is all in my head and that the fear or insecurities that I am experiencing  isn’t real, as all men are equal in and as the flesh and that only the opinions/ideas/beliefs that I and society have given certain definitions to certain people due to their position in this world in relation to money is creating the separation and thus fear within me, and thus it is simply to let breathe and to stop those Ideas/beliefs/opinions within myself to stop the separation and thus stand equal and one as the physical where the physical communication is simple and direct.

I commit myself to push myself to breathe and to approach someone that I have a resistance to approach and to go to them and to Speak up.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am within fear or reaction when and as I want to have a chat with someone or ask a question, to look at what the fear is or the reaction and to see if the question or conversation I want to have with someone is still valid or not after removing the fear/reaction and to clear myself within of all energy and back chat before I decide if the question/conversation is real or not.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am within myself participating within self-judgment and self-diminishing patterns to stop and to breathe, to walk up to the person that I want to talk to or ask a question about something and to physically do it rather than validating my self-judgments and self-diminishing patterns.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am in fear of talking to someone or just to be around them and getting into conversations with them to stop and to breathe and to focus on my breathing, not to suppress or hide what I am experiencing within me, but to breathe through it and to let go and to not hold on and create it and make it real, and to instead focus on what is real such as my breathe and the reality here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...