Day 366 - a Schedule for Time Management.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist putting up a schedule on how to spend my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that creating a schedule is a form of limitation, seeing and realizing that creating a schedule is a way of expanding self to do more, and to breathe more and to be here in and as the physical, as a schedule will challenge actual self-movement to do things that needs to be done over the brainwashing that moves oneself all the other times as how one feels, and thus a schedule is a support to become physical movement and to not be moved by brainwashing/limitations of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that schedules does not work as it determines on me actually doing it, and if I do not keep to the schedule then it is useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am incapable of following a schedule on a daily basis because of past experiences of schedules never working out as things always change. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a schedule is a MUST do all the time, instead of seeing and realizing that a schedule is a guideline that I can follow, to not waste time, and that when and as things do maybe change then it is flexible, but that it is always to go back to the schedule and follow through and to not ignore it just because one things on the schedule did not work out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist creating a schedule for myself because I judge it as telling myself that I am ineffective because I am reliant on a schedule, seeing and realizing that it is because of my effectiveness that I am creating a schedule and thus being effective within such an action, and to not make a schedule I am actually being ineffective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that schedules are for losers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that schedules are for people with no will power, seeing and realizing that it takes will power and courage to create a schedule and to stick to one as possible as one can.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to fear that once I have a schedule that I will have no time to waste around on doing nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having any time when and as I will be following a schedule all the time to use my time instead of just having the time to do nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create future projections of what it will be having a schedule.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about making a schedule instead of making a schedule.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sit and think about making a schedule and within that make assumption and ideas and opinions and beliefs about schedules instead of making one and doing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT discipline myself within moving myself within effectiveness and what I can actually do once I have a schedule.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that once I have a schedule that i will not have time to waste in my mind thinking and instead I will be busy and doing things all the time that is productive.

I commit myself to create a schedule tomorrow and to start with my schedule tomorrow and to follow through on the schedule tomorrow and to not thing about it and to not postpone it and to stop the thoughts and back chat about it and to actually walk a schedule for myself to bring self-discipline, where the mind does not decide for me what to do as I feel, but where I move as the physical do what is next and to get it done.

I commit myself to when and as I get home from work tomorrow to go to my room and to sit down and to create a schedule that works within the time that I have and within placing all the things on the schedule that matters.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am going into postponement or resistance of creating a schedule to stop and to breathe and to stand up and to move myself and to do what need to be done.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am overloading myself within my schedule to start off with all the basic things first that I usually always do and then to add what else I can fit in within the time available that is practical and the common sense thing to do within my process within my self-honesty.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am not keeping to my schedule to sit down and to write and to see where it is that I am giving into the mind and to thoughts and to stop and delete the shit, the brainwashing as it will show me when I am unable to do the schedule that I am clearly in the mind as brainwashing and pre-programming, because It is moving and directing me according to feelings/emotions/thoughts instead of me moving as breathe as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...