Day 362 – The Show is Over, Time to follow up Part 2









I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear fucking up when and as I have to follow up with the leads I have gathered at the Show within the past ten days.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear all the problems that might be coming up when and as I do follow up with the leads and they do want to products and then I might not have the product available.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being bad salesmen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving bad service to my clients without even me knowing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my “intentions” that is “good” turns out to be bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that it is my intention that is creating the fear/paranoia, because I am intending instead of actually doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there is a difference between being a good salesmen and intending to be a good salesmen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to intent to be a good salesman instead of being a good salesmen, and sell a fucking car to someone and to go through everything that is required to sell a car.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a good car salesmen, seeing and realizing how I am using intention as a way to have a justification for why I wasn’t doing it to hide the fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous about calling people and following up on people and talking to people and giving them all the information they need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not have all the information and knowledge that people want or ask of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when and as I am faced with such a scenario where I do not have all the knowledge or information that is required to apply myself practically, that it is showing me where I need to upgrade and thus I can use the opportunity to upgrade myself on those points and empower myself to move from intention to actuality and out of justification and taking responsibility.

I commit myself to when and as I go to work to get all my information on all my leads/prospect in order and to then give the courage to myself to dial the numbers and to make contact with those people.

I commit myself to let go of all personal insecurities  and to take action within the bigger picture of everything and to not be limited by my own feelings/emotions/thoughts within me, and to push beyond into the unknown and learn and to better myself.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am postponing a point, to stop and to breathe and to realize that I must go where I resist to go, that this is me taking responsibility for my pre-programming and to step out of the preprogramming so that I can learn to know myself and to change.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am thinking and contemplating and having back chat about calling back the leads/customers to stop and to breathe within the realization that it is the mind attempting to hold me back and as a slave to the thoughts/feeling/emotion as energy, as I see and realize that once I move through the points, that there will be understanding and thus no more thoughts/feelings/emotions and thus me breathing which is not what the mind wants as it does not generate energy.

I commit myself to stop Intention, to stop myself and my actions that are intending to do something, and to actually do something. 

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am intending to sell a car instead of fucking selling a car, to stop and to breathe and to see what is behind the intention, what is the intention protecting and hiding, and to stop that and to move myself from intention to actual movement and do it. 

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am in the intention mode, where all my actions and words are intending to stop the intention, and to take a deep breath and to see where and how I can actually do it.  Within the understanding that doing it does not mean I must expect a certain outcome, it means I will get a certain outcome, thus I must take the outcome and see what comes out and how I can move myself from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...