Day 361 – The Show is over, time to follow up Part 1





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look forward to having to deal with the leads I have gathered within the past ten days at the royal show.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist going back to the office after being away from the office for ten days and now having to sit there and following up on all the leads I have gathered.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not looking forward to being on the phone a lot calling people and talking to them over a phone and dealing with a lot of information over the phone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to already be tired within my mind projecting what it is going to be like calling all the people and actually working with them now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I met the people at the show in a happy high situation that it will now be different and everyone will start getting annoyed by each other having to do business with each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to already be annoyed by other people within my mind, seeing and realizing that it isn’t real and that I am projecting my belief and Idea of what it might be like, seeing and realizing it is because I have never gone that far dealing with customers and that I have taken information from other car salesmen and what they have told me and created an idea/belief about how I will be for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that how other car salesmen experience themselves when and as they have to call customers or customers call them is the way I have to experience myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take what I have seen from other car salesmen and how they are handling their customers and to make it my own as how it should be for all car salesmen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pre-determine my experience for myself when I haven even experienced it before and to already create the outcome as the experience I am projecting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to now deal even further with the people I met and had talks with at the royal show and that taking it further with the customers will be much different and more difficult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear following up on the customers that I met at the royal show, within and as the idea/belief that I will be annoying them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear calling and following up on customers because I really do not know what to say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I follow up on y leads that I have created for myself at the royal show that I have to be a certain way or say certain things, instead of keeping it to the point and on the topic at hand, which is selling cars and that is what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming a “friend” to the customers and that I will have to always now help them and be there for them and be like a friend, when all I wanted to do was sell a car.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that there will be something more than just selling a car when and as I actually sell a car to someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not look forward the time and effort that I will have to do to sell a car to one customer and not to mention twenty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other people as monsters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other humans as being monsters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself as being seen as a monster to other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not looking and being professional towards an with my leads that I will be following up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being declined by clients when and as I follow up on my leads.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear calling and following up on my clients  and that all my hours and hard work of getting my leads will end up in no sales and a lot of time and energy waste.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...