Day 345 – Prioritizing my Time.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my Time through not prioritizing my tasks within the time I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to leave what I have to do up to chance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my time through doing things that does not need to be done because I do not prioritizing my tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that when and as I do prioritizing my tasks that I will have to give up my laziness and actually do what requires to be done according to my prioritizing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on self-entertainment points such as just sitting around once I prioritize my time and what needs to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear self-perfection as self-perfection requires elf discipline and living what I set myself to live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold myself back from self-perfection through not prioritizing my tasks within the time I have and to leave everything up messy reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted as and within the mind from what matters within irrelevant thinking patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that distraction is an indication of no self will power but me following pre-programming as brainwashing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by the mind as the thoughts I accept and allow within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone prioritizing my tasks within the time I have after work to be as effective as I can, setting up a SYSTEM for myself to follow and to really push myself within my effectiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that when and as I priorities my time that I will now not have time to relax, seeing and realizing that I must anyway always be relaxed in everything I do and not be in fear of what I am doing and that I can also add relaxing time within my schedule and also priorities relaxing time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create stressful times for myself through not prioritizing my tasks and then only remembering my tasks once I have been notified of them which is a indication of being late and thus the rushing starts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Blame distractions and everything else in my world for me not getting to my priorities, seeing and realizing that I blame because I am lame when I know I was the one remaining the same in the moment of change instead of standing up and moving myself and getting to what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...