Day 348 – Ignoring the obvious point in the Moment.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am busy with work and something happens and I have for instance the thought of calling someone to get input on the situation to Ignore such a moment within the believe that it isn’t necessary and that I don’t have to do it if I don’t want to, seeing and realizing such a moment is me as the quantum physical assessing everything at once and that already a common sense solution for me was made and presented to me to follow thought, and I can asses the solution presented to me and make a decision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Ignore the obvious points presented to me in the moment that is of common sense and a solution to the problem just because I do not feel like making the extra effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not make the extra effort within the moment no matter if it is necessary or not, as long as I check all options and solutions and that I can always know I wasn’t limited and did not limit myself within my capabilities and that I stand clear and at peace with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself stupid to the obvious points to follow in moments that they are here and to then when and as I am questioned or taken on about the problem and questioned on what I did to solve it to now have to create and make up all these stories and lies and excuses to why I did not follow the obvious point in the moment that was here, and get shit for that and make myself feel stupid and be made stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as my limitations of not following all points through that is here to make sure there is not come backs on the points I am working with through ignoring the obvious moments of correction/solutions I see here and to continue forth within deliberate ignorance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep on living as excuses instead of solutions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the excuses I create for myself through not following through on the points that present themselves within moments as possible solutions to a problem/scenario to me and rather create them as regrets/could haves and thus excuses.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest towards myself within moments of clarity within what needs to be done through not doing it within excuses and fears and all kinds of bullfrogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I create my own anger within myself towards myself for keep on making myself seem stupid because of those moments I did not trust myself when and as the points of possible solutions present themselves here and I do not follow through on it and just let it go and then face the stupidity of me doing that when and as someone else is throwing it in my face, seeing and realizing that I am creating distrust within myself f myself through my own actions instead of building confidence and self-respect and honor.

I commit myself to when and as I am in a situation and there is a problem that arise and I can see the problem and when and s that instant moment is HEE where I see the possible solution, to Stop and to breathe and to follow through on it, to trust myself and to also check that what I see does make sense and that it is a common sense solution and not just a quick fix, as the quick fix usually leaves out the fixing part. And to follow through even if it is for nothing, I know I will be clear and standing at peace and self-respect and honor within myself. And that NO excuses and no justifications and no dishonesty is crawling and lurking within me which creates consciousness and feeds it and thus only have limitations instead of expansions as myself to self-perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...