Day 334 – Projecting me into tomorrow.




I see that I have this tendency of already looking at tomorrow, and what is/might happen, and that isn’t all, I already see myself as who I am within tomorrow from who I was today and yesterday, this includes everything of me such as my fears/insecurities/judgments/Resistances/reactions/backchat and so forth.

Which is a bitch to be straight, because what’s the use of tomorrow if I am just making it today and yesterday anyway.

I am in this process taking on me, who I am… I am compromising me from changing, from taking new direction and moving forward through already thinking about tomorrow, I am not talking about the practical things, I am talking about the mind shit, the likes and dislikes, the thing’s that makes the up’s and down in a day, and the more ups there is the more I want to go, the less ups there is the less I want to go, and since there are more down’s existing NO one fucking likes a Monday, but it isn’t the Monday I do not like, Monday’s have no problem, it is WHO I AM within Monday. Facing me all over again within everything, all of myself, all my shit, being with myself within everything on a Monday, because I know the Monday will show me what’s next for the rest of the week.

And it is fascinating, there is a statement I make within myself, this statement is like a capsule that contains everything within me to repeat the past again and again and to not change in the points in relation to myself and work, the statement is “tomorrow is Monday again” the energy connection within it is already determining my entire week that still has to happen/exist and come, yet here I am creating it all already just within that statement and what I have connected to it within memories as past experiences, where I want breathing but instead participated within limitations as what I like and dislike.

Because that energy connection has a reason for being there, or let me be self-honest, a justification, a excuse, it is backed up with memories/experiences where I had self-interest.

These points will be such as having to do my JOB lol, that in itself is already a negative connection, who wants to do their job, and then making doing your job feel like a burden already makes everything that comes extra feel like UNFAIR, yet it isn’t extra, it is part of the job, then within this unfair point ALL the different reactions/defenses/anger/frustration/anxiety/tensions come up, as it is now a battle to do as less as possible, to only do MY job and not more.

There are many dimensions to expand on here, for now I am focusing on the first one, stopping the phrase of “tomorrow is work again”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the phrase “tomorrow is work again” to charge me with negative and or positive energy, seeing and realizing that within such statement I am already creating tomorrow within limitations of the mind from and as past experiences, seeing and realizing that I am thus creating my experience for tomorrow already without tomorrow even being here yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not see that within the Phrase ‘tomorrow is work again’ I am creating that statement from the past as a reference, seeing and realizing that within that I am referencing my entire past and all the experiences connected to “tomorrow is work again” already within how tomorrow will apparently be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resonate myself within the phrase “tomorrow is work again; within and as the believe that when and as I say “tomorrow is work again” that I will not be able to prepare myself for tomorrow and how tomorrow will be such as all the other tomorrows from the past, seeing and realizing that within this I am the one in fact re-creating the past’s tomorrows as tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the phrase “tomorrow is work again” as a way of putting on a suite to ready myself for survival for tomorrow to protect my own self-interest within who I have accepted and allowed myself to be, instead of NOT doing that and to instead create myself within tomorrow when tomorrow is here and to be one and equal to all situations and not be in a pre-determined energy reaction state that creates the past within the present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself tomorrow when and as tomorrow come as HOW I experience myself within all that is here, to keep the practical none energetic points in place for tomorrow which is practical as a way of directing myself such as setting an alarm, getting my working cloths ready, getting lunch ready, preparing work that still needs to be done for tomorrow, and to stop all the experiences that I am attaching to tomorrow and to breathe and direct myself within each moment as what’s best for all.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am thinking and creating tomorrow from and as my past experie4nces to stop and to breathe within the realization that I am in this moment already fucking up tomorrow for myself and pre-determining everything for myself instead of making sure one thing is certain, that I am directing me and creating my day and not the past.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am connecting any feeling or emotion in relation to any day to stop and to breathe within the realization that I am here in this moment and that I must Live this moment to the fullest still, and to occupy this moment with self-interest for what Might or might not happen tomorrow is pointless and a waist of my time here in this moment.

I see/realize and understand that we exist in a world where we MUST always prepare and take care of today and tomorrow and the future within our actions in the moment as it is practical and best for all life and it is Physical things, as I understand that there is a difference between practical as best for all and then self-interest, as self-interest is to exist in an internal existence within energy/thoughts/feelings/emotions that Limit our every action/movement to only preserve self-interest, and that is what I must stop so that I can grow and move forward within the physical reality to be effective as the physical and what’s here to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...