Day 338 Self Interest is Ignorant to consideration. Part 3


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself within my mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions where I lose myself and create all these different experiences for myself during my day that only compromises.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unable to consider that I am the problem participating within my mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions when and as I am blaming and pointing fingers at others for being the problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame other people for how I experience myself within and as situations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create situation for myself within my actions/words/behaviors of blaming other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not see that what is going on within me internally will have an effect within my world and how I participate and do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that when and as I blame others for what is happening within me as my experiences as my thoughts/feelings/emotions that I am giving them power over me, as they apparently have power to create me and thus what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react within me within seeing and realizing that I have been all along creating my reality within how I participate within my internal reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that even now after seeing and realizing this point for myself actually that I will forget and then it will just continue as before, and thus nothing change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe as my stabilizer and to always stop the mind no matter what.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “forget” to stop my thoughts/feelings/emotions when and as they are here and consuming me within self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use “forgetting” as an excuse to the actual truth, that I enjoy having thoughts within my mind where I can just blame others for how I experience myself , because I know that I in fact have to take self-responsibility for the thoughts/feeling and emotions within me and that it requires walking the talking which takes effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy blaming others and to enjoy the self-righteousness energy feeling that I gain from within blaming and how I feel that I am empowering myself from a mind perspective, meanwhile I am actually in fact giving away all my actual physical power to move and direct myself effectively within reality and only compromise ALL my relationships.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...