Day 339 - Self-Interest is Ignorant to consideration Part 4

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I walk/move/participate within my day to be in my mind, to focus on my thoughts and create feelings/emotions within me and to be focused on the feeling and emotions as being real, and to within this have no actual consideration possible within my physical reality and how I move and participate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Judge myself for not being focused and in full consideration of my physical reality as I participate within and as my mind instead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my thoughts/feeling/emotions real within me through giving them attention, seeing and realizing that when and as I do not give my thoughts/feelings/emotions attention that they suddenly stop and have no more source of energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my energy to my thoughts/feelings/emotions and to within this have no physical energy during the day and thus get tired and so start to lose focus and not being able to consider everything within and as how my physical reality functions/Works and thus make mistakes that is unnecessary and that bears consequences unwanted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not act and to not move within and as the physical when and as I see I can and to instead give value to how I feel and to let that direct me, seeing and realizing that within this I am making and defining the feelings/emotions/thoughts to be my creator, when in fact I am the creator of them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create thoughts/feelings/emotions and to then make myself believe that they came to me and that it must mean something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give meaning and purpose to my thoughts/feelings/emotions as the mind as energy as a way/justification to not take full responsibility for myself and my physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my ability that I know I have if I take full self-responsibility for my reality and when and as I then have full consideration within and as the physical as myself, because I know that if I have full consideration at all times as myself as the physical that I have to act/take responsibility for all the points I see.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...