Day 337 – Self-interest is ignorant to Consideration Part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I am within self-interest I narrow myself down to not be able to consider anything besides my self-interest and thus limited myself within my actual physical participation within reality and my effectiveness within applying myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within self-interest as the INNER world of me and to focus on only my inner world and what I am experiencing, seeing and realizing that when and as I give my focus to my inner world as myself self-interest then I can obviously not focus on the physical actual reality/world and be effective within applying the physical as myself, and thus have consequences that flow out from my actions such as forgetting or missing out key points/steps within doing/fulfilling a task.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my INNER world so important and what I experience that it controls everything I do and even who I am, and thus accordingly control my every move and how I do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that whe4n and as I focus on my internal reality that is of multiple dimensions at all times as feelings/emotions/thoughts/back-chat etc. that I will miss the obvious within my physical reality and thus continue to make mistakes instead of learning from them and correcting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for making the same mistake over and over again, seeing and realizing that I have to stop all forms of the mind that will attempt to keep me in the mind such as self-judgment to be able to stop the mind and to breathe and focus my abilities within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see within the common sense that when and as I am not within and as the physical one and equal within my participation that I will not learn to understand the physical effectively, as I do see and realize that the physical functions in actual physical steps within physical processes that take place such as the equality equation of 1+1=2 and that to see the actuality of this I must actually live and breathe in and as my body one and equal within and as the physical where I can take in all that is here in consideration in and as the physical and accordingly take physical actions as required, and not skip steps and ignore certain steps that is vital because I will for instance be in the mind as self-interest and only be focused on what I FEEL like doing or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when and as I am in the mind participating within and as energy as thoughts as memories that I will only be able to see the mind and not the physical as the real actual participant.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...