Day 240 – Hope


Check out my Video on Hope as-well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjTLuIIQptM

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blinded by hope.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that hope makes me blind to see what is here as reality as the facts and that no amount of hope can change that, as hope is literally the opposite of actually doing something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to hope just to make me feel better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the face of facts and reality place my trust in hope.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that hope literally doesn’t change anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that participating in hope is giving myself false ideas/beliefs about what is here and what is happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within hope with the intent to not to have to see what is here in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that hope is blinding myself deliberately to that which is here, because I know what is here and that is what I fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within feeling and making myself feel/belief that I am powerless and cannot do anything about that which is here on earth to instead of doing something create hope as a way to hide the fear and make myself feel better about myself instead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the moment I have hope I became paralyzed and Blind to see what is here and to do anything as one moment of hope will delete any and all realizations of the facts and that we need to change as hope gives the illusion that there is still time and that there is still lots of ways to get out of the shit we are in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that hope is a very dangerous thing to play with as it makes people as myself believe that we do not have to change and can still exist as we do as there is till hope apparently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that hope is a myth and not something real, as hope is implying within itself that we are not responsible and may abuse as we please because there is always a way back, not seeing and realizing that as long as hope exist we will always hope and never change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the stupidity of hoping, as hoping is saying – I can randomly do stuff even if there are practical ways to do stuff that will give results that is based on mathematical equations that can be determined - but freely choose not to do so and instead HOPE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that HOPE is a form of laziness, because instead of taking the practical time within space to do the math and to apply the math and to then live the math it is to instead skip all of that and go on hope within whatever I/you/we do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I was taught to hope instead of prevent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attaches a positive energy to the word hope s that I can get a good feeling from hoping and get addicted to hope all in the name of energy and consuming the energy of hope, because hope is like playing a daredevil game of chance that can always go either way that creates fear interpreted as excitement that is addictive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prescribe to the drug called HOPE for the sake of the experience of when hope is given/implied/indoctrinated into me which to me is saying that I am going for a ride and thus I do not have to do anything and just wait and see what happens.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the consequences of a human race living in and of HOPE within all they do when there is facts to work with and math to calculate things with which does not require hope and will give the outcome that is wanted, yet not applied for some fucking reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as soon as hope is given I become in active.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Living and participating in HOPE is actually the way and the consequence of destroying any or all changes of actual hope that was here because when there was hope and hope was given everyone was happy that there is hope and because there is hope it is implying that we are not to late yet and because we are not to late yet we do not have to change anything till it is too late and there is no hope because everyone had hope, seeing and realizing that we are at the point of NO HOPE and that it is very important that everyone understands this, so that we can stop hoping and wasting hope and start living practical ways that is mathematically equated to a solution that will fix what is here to bring about a world that is best for all life and that will and all abuse and create a world that can continue for the children of our children’s children etc etc.

I commit myself to show that hope is a drug that paralyzes people from moving themselves to bring about actual real change.

I commit myself to show that hope is a illusion in the face of the facts that people prefer to belief rather then the facts because it is simply easier and that within this actions everything only becomes worse and then in fact all hope is lost, and that we are at this point now

I commit myself to stop any and all points of hope that I am living within my daily life and to teach and learn how to instead take self responsibility for what is here through not hoping but instead checking and making sure and fixing shit and doing stuff that is required practically so that when I live my life I will never live in fear as I will be 100% sure of the things I do in awareness and thus hope will not be required.

I commit myself to show that it is possible to live without hope and that hope is simply a lie that is sold to the people and the people sell it to themselves because they know there isn’t hope.

I commit myself to show that the act of hoping is eradicating all hope.

I commit myself to show that there is something much better then hoping and that is acting.

I commit myself to show that hoping isn’t real and not necessary because we do in fact have the ability and capability to do things practically and physically and that does not ever require hope.
I commit myself to show that hoping to change the world and changing the world in fact is two different things and that only the one way can change the world and that on isn’t hope.

I commit myself to show that hope is something that is taught to children because of fear, and that this fear comes from people that isn’t educated on how thing function and work within the reality that we all share and are from and as.

I commit myself to show that hope is the act of not doing the things you are hoping for yourself when you know it is possible to do it in fact yet it is not done.

I commit myself to show that hope is the easy answer to doing things and handling things while being fully aware that there is ways that isn’t hoping but actually doing it in fact and that hope isn’t required.

I commit myself to show that only once we all give up hope can we change things, as we are the not hoping but doing and that means what we are hoping for is happening ad when it is happening hoping isn’t required and but only a escape from taking full self responsibility for what s here as all as one and equals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...