Day 239 – The voice in my head is me Part 3

Day 237 – The voice in my head is me –But it cant be!! Part 1
 Day 238 – The voice in my Head is me Part 2

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never question why I speak to myself in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly participate within speaking to myself in secret in my head and to not see and realize that this isn’t Normal, because if I am self honest with myself, I will never want to speak what goes on in my head to another person because I know I will be seen as a threat or be exposed for the evil within me, o why am I doing i to myself then.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I need the voice in my head to exist and live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the voice in my head is normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that speaking to myself isn’t healthy as it only creates hell for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that ninety percent of all my problems come from me talking to myself an making shit up in my head about anything and everything which is never based on facts but on assumptions/interpretations/perceptions/ideas/beliefs/opinions that is always only limited and defined within my own ways that always only fit me and thus can never be trusted and because I follow the shit I create shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as problems arise in my reality that I have to deal with, that me participating within the secret conversations with myself ONLY always make the problems worse and that if I had to stop the back chat and inner voices of myself, that the problem cannot grow from there and only be solved with practicality which is ALL it in fact requires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the voice in my head is a outflow from memory and experiences that I have accumulated over my life-time as knowledge and information as words and their definitions that was taught to me and shown to me how to be lived as my limitations/enslavement, and that this proof is revealed when I look back at when I was a baby and that there was no thoughts and no inner voices and other bullshit – showing me that the voice in my head isn’t real first of all and just ME and that it is not normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge that which isn’t normal as something bad and wrong and that it must mean that I am bad and wrong and evil, seeing and realizing that it is not to judge it as good or evil, it is to see what is real and what is not and to stop the illusions and anything that isn’t best for all, because what isn’t best for all can obviously not be best for me as I am part of ALL.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I hear voices in my head, that it is simply memories of me or others playing out inside my mind that is ME playing it yet hearing it as separate, seeing and realizing that it isn’t anything to fear or to belief or make real, but to breathe and realize it isn’t real and thus I can simply stop it.

I commit myself to show that the voice in people’s heads is them and nothing more.

I commit myself to show that the voices people have in their heads can be stopped equal and one as they were created through writing and self forgiveness and living the corrections practically as that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to when and as the voice in my head comes us to stand firm and to not let it be normal as I realize it isn’t and that it is a side effect/outflow of something else, and to instead investigate why I talk to myself within the specifics of the inner conversations so that I can see who I have accepted and allowed myself to become so that I can stand one and equal as me as the voice and stop it, till there is no voice and only me here breathing as a self willed self directed being that stands as Life with no secrets and no hidden self’s (characters/personalities)

I commit myself to when and as I catch myself talking to myself to not finish the conversation in my head and to take a deep breath instead and STOP.

I commit myself to live these commitments as myself first to be the actual practical example of that it can be done and that we are in fact the creators of the voices and thus can un-create it and do not have to be subject to it or define ourselves as it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...