Day 238 – The voice in my Head is me Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself within manipulating myself to make t seem that the voice in my head cannot be me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself within making myself belief that the voice in my head cannot be me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the voice in my head as a way to deceive and manipulate myself to belief that it isn’t me, seeing and realizing that I do this because then i do not feel responsible for what is existent within me and can always blame the voice as saying but I thought or I forgot or I assumed or I interpreted and as if the voice in the mind can be excused.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the voice in my head and all the it says, seeing and realizing that as long as I separate myself from the voice in my head I will fear it as I am not standing one and equal as the creator as the voice in fact and thus giving away all my power to as the creator as the direct participant to stop and breathe and give myself back to myself where there is no voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify and call me speaking to myself in my head as “the voice” in my head, seeing and realizing that within saying the voice in my head I am claiming and making me speaking to myself as not being me when in fact it is MY VOICE and not the voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I voice myself to myself within my own head to not see the obvious, that I am the voice in my head and that I am the voices and what they say from and as thoughts or interaction in my reality as thoughts to what I react towards.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am always the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate and deceive myself deliberately within saying that others create the voice in my head, or motivates me to say things I say in my head to myself as a way to blame and to not have to take self responsibility for what I say and have conversations about in my head that is always evil as it is in secret and hidden from the rest in a dark space called my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what is going on in my head towards other and about others and even myself where I have evil vile disgusting and brutal conversations with myself that is of abuse and to within knowing this try and hide it even from myself and separating myself from this voice making myself belief it cannot be me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realized that I am giving away ALL my power and the ability I have as the creator and direct participant of the voice in my head through saying and making myself belief that it isn’t me and that it cannot be me to STOP it and to stand one and equal as my own voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I have to admit that the voice in my head is me in fact that I will within this go insane and not know who I am, thus I see and realize that I decide who I am and therefore I can within taking self responsibility for the voice in my head as being me doing it still be here breathing and not lose myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I admit the fact that I am the voice in my head that I now have to live it out and become the voice to be honest with myself, seeing and realizing that it not being honest with myself as the voice in my head as me isn’t real and just me making shit up in my head that is always of self interest and thus I do not have to become it or belief I must live it, but that self honesty is that I must stop it as it isn’t real and only fucking up my actual life and life here on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I am the direct creator and participant of the voice in my head that it is really not necessary to separate myself in fear from it as it is me thus I can simply as MYSELF stop it, one and equal as being the creator of it I can stop it.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...