Day 534 - Saving for the future when there is no future to save for, unless we save the future



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see that money is currently the life force within this world that provides people with the necessary resource to buy and or move other resources to gain a portion of life to sustain themselves as a life force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than money in the sense that I am better than the money system that exist here and now and to within this disregard the power money currently have within and on this reality as I am placing myself “above” money and that I am morally better than money, yet when I am hungry I require money to buy food to sustain me, the same as everyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the design of money and what money currently “means” according to the believe in money that we have given it power with, within this world, where money literally decides everything as it exist now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the “power of believe” we have given money within this world, within me and to within this blind myself from seeing and realizing that money has the value according to the believe we as humans have given it, and when I look around me I can see that the believe invested within me in relation to money is literally Between LIFE and Death, as I know money currently gives me the “right” to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can have a love hate relationship towards money as my free will/choice, yet money does not care if I love it or hate it, it is currently required to do anything in this reality, including using money to change this system/world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist embracing money and accepting the current believed “fact” that money has the value of life, and to within this create a struggle within me and within m life working/dealing with money as believe it is evil and that I must not have lots of it, thus compromising myself from actually doing something practical with money to bring world change through the use of money within what its current power is within this world according to the humans believe given to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the money I have is MY money and to within this believe hold onto money as if it is MINE and to not share the money (life substance) with all equally – seeing and realizing that it is because I haven’t embraced the current believed fact that humans have created and connected to money as the substance of LIFE, that if we start seeing money as the manifestation of life force within this world we can look at money differently where LIFE force is the right to all life equally, and thus we must take money as the current life force and give to all freely to also have their life force to live within this world.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I hold on to money in fear and paranoia of the future as MY money, that I am actually holding onto life force that should be moving towards and back into life to support and assist all life, and that in my actions of holding onto “life force” as money in fear of not having it, I am manifesting that exact fear for others to life and experience, thus doing exactly onto others as I would not like to be done onto me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship with and towards money of fear, instead of movement and change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship with money of MY money instead of creating a relationship towards money as in LIFE force and that where I place/put my money as life force, that is what I am supporting as LIFE and for life to grow and to expand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that by saving and keeping money to myself as MY money for a future that isn’t here yet, that I will be save, even when considering the state of the world and where we are heading, that there is no future for anyone, unless all the people in the world put their life force together and to push this life force in the same direction to change this world, then, that can really be the only way we must spend the money/life force we have to secure an actual future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...