Day 452 – One Year later since Bernard Poolman’s Death





Wow, a year flies by like it was nothing, yet so much has happened in the past year since Bernard Poolman’s death. 

I am writing this blog tonight because this is the night a year ago that we all at the farm found out that Bernard just passed, and what a massive change this brought to the lives of all Destonians, all those that has been walking with Desteni and the principles of LIFE, as the example that Bernard stood as for us all to see that it is in fact possible for each one to do the same, in the most simplest ways.

Bernard Poolman stood as the point of evidence that change is possible, a change that is best for all life, a change that does not change once it is in place, a change that only moves to change what isn’t best for all life YET. 

and Bernard influenced Thousands of people, only a few came forth to walk this process openly and to change to be that living example, and I can say we are all still in this process of change, where we apply daily the simple tools of writing and self-forgiveness and living the change that is best for all life practically and moving ourselves to stand as the pillars of life, till all stand as life.

I lived with Bernard Poolman for just over five years and I have known him all my life, and through knowing Bernard Poolman not as a man but as a being walking a principle absolute in each and every breathe, I can say one thing. The example that I saw every day for five years in any sudden moment was so absolute I have never seen it anywhere else.

In the past year since Bernard’s Death I have faced challenges within myself, and in my life, where I used to get a simple common sense answer that is standing within what’s best for all life to help me and to support me through the points I am faced with from Bernard, I now had to do this all by myself, I had to take self-responsibility for myself in fact and live the example, become the example. 

I have fallen and I have stood and standing, I have seen that the way forward isn’t difficult but only one breathe at a time, it is to let go of all mind and to be here physically moving, it is to be that absolute point in each moment that is always here, which is the physical and to not falter within the mind.

After one year living without Bernard on the Farm I have greatly missed him and his presence, I am realizing that I only miss Bernard as I haven’t yet embraced all that he stood as, as myself in fact.

YET after one full year without Bernard the points that he shared with me and the understanding he showed me and the directions he gave me STILL stands the same, and these are the simple points I use to push myself to change myself to move forward.

I haven’t lost sight of what I am doing and why I am doing it as it is impossible to do so having had an example such as Bernard Poolman and to have seen him daily in any circumstances and within any sudden moment remaining the same and standing solid as the example of LIFE.

We as a group are still here after one year without Bernard Poolman, because we have seen the example, it is unchangeable, many got shit scared and their application within walking the journey to life has slowed down, many had gone, and many has come, many will never know Bernard or who he was and what he in fact did/started – there will only be a few who has known him directly and who has experienced and seen the example as life walking and moving as it. 

It is a responsibility to have had this opportunity to have lived and known Bernard and it is a responsibility not to praise or promote Bernard, but to stand as that living example in fact, because we had a taste of the cake we must now keep on changing our selves till we are the same cake, till we stand in fact and be the example for others to have the same opportunity, to have a taste of the cake and live to stand equal and one with and as it. Nothing less or more.

I am eternally grateful for Bernard Poolman and for myself that I have stood and walked, and I will not stop till what is best for all life exists within and as me as who I am as a living example and within the world. This is my life style, and I cannot accept anything less than what’s best for all life.

Thank you, we are dame okay.


2 comments:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...