Day 453 – working with Hierarchy systems - the inner system - Part 2


I ended off with my previous blog: Day 451 Hierarchy systems Part 1, sharing how I have never done research or investigations on how people say hierarchy systems work, but how I in fact face them in my daily life within my business, not all of them, but the way it is structured in real time and how interactions take place within such systems.

So today I want to go back to self, to investigate this point for myself to see the inner and how we created it as an outer system.

First of all, I had to realize that hierarchy systems exist for real lol, and then I had to realize that I am living in one and part of thousands of hierarchy systems on a daily basis.

The first hierarchy system I face and live with daily is ME, I have my own mini hierarchy system within me, and I can call it Mind, body and spirit.

I have a mind – which currently is the top of the ME hierarchy system as my mind is in control, my mind is giving direction and orders and all that a BOSS does, then my spirit comes into play, after the mind has made a direction there is now something else required to make this happen, which is spirit, I will say spirit is the energy that the mind uses to kind of pay/bribe the body into doing whatever the mind wants the body to do.

The mind obviously exist within a few layers within itself, which is the conscious, subconscious and the unconscious mind, and they are a hierarchy system within themselves, the unconscious takes lead over the subconscious and the subconscious over the conscious, as the conscious is merely an outflow of the subconscious and the sub conscious is constructed on top of the unconscious.

The unconscious is the world systems and beliefs and all that is running in the Bigger scheme of things that we are not aware, and then our subconscious is the behaviors/patterns that we live out that is constructed from viewing the world in order to survive, then we have the conscious that is all the thinking and thoughts and pictures we have daily and that entertain us and keeps us occupied/brainwashed, its literally like laundry falling around in your eye balls, unable to see reality.

So who is the boss in all of this, the conscious the sub-conscious or the unconscious? Well the unconscious obviously, because we live in a world consistent of billions of other humans and beings and all kinds of world systems our very lives depends on knowing the world and surviving within it, but we can obviously not be aware of it all consciously all the time so we place it in the back and let it run freely for us so that we can simply follow the behaviors and patterns we have set/created for ourselves in space and time to follow through the world systems/unconscious and then we have the conscious mind that keeps occupying us to distract us from looking at the systems running us like hamsters in a wheel.

So after this hierarchy system has been created, now it needs fuel, something to get the worker to move and do what it wants it to do, which is like money/gold/resources etc, and this is SPIRIT, these days we can literally say people are driven by spirits, we call it alcohol, but the alcohol needs money to be in hand, so the mind is mining energy from the body to create feelings/emotions, taking resources from the body to pay the body back, to get the body to belief its being rewarded or getting something to do something for the MIND. Because the mind is always only wanting to survive, as its aware its self-awareness is limited and will end, so it seeks an eternal LIFE, which is where we came with the ideas of heaven and hell to entertain the mind into believing it has a chance at eternal life.

Unfortunately the mind as Lucifer got Jealous of God as the physical because god is eternal and does not need anything outside of itself to live/exist or any necessary form, as god/physical is everything/here and thus LIFE.

So now the mind is attempting to punish the body/the physical though enslaving the body to energy and trapping the body in a hierarchy system within itself, where the body completely forgot over centuries of genetic coding and living in systems that only support the mind, that the body is god, that the physical of which the body is, is god, so now the mind sitting at the top of this hierarchy system has made the body belief its inferior to the mind and for the body to get to the top of this INNER hierarchy system is almost impossible, yet all the body as the physical needs to realize is, that it is god.

The same way as the hierarchy system is created within we have created it without….

To be continued.

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...