Day 370 - Care about what others think and you will always be their prisoner - Part1





Do I care what other think about me? Yes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about what other people think about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I spend all my focus and time on imprisoning myself into caring about what others think about me that my focus and attention on anything else I do is always at minimum and thus I can never do my best as I will always actually only do my best in preventing others from thinking bad about me or anything else or what they should think about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I am living day in and day out caring about what others are thinking about me through my behaviors/words all day long that my reality/world is extremely tiny as I am within this only existing in my head in my immediate survival mode, not seeing or realizing LIFE here as me one and equal, and then I question myself, why am I doing this? 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend all my time caring about what others are thinking about me in the fear of that they might think bad about me and then treat me badly, seeing and realizing that if my treatment towards them isn’t that of do onto another as you would like to be done onto, then I will only get back one and equal what I give, and thus I see and realize that when and as I stop caring what others think about me, that it does not mean be mean and a bitch and shit head to everyone, it means live by principal that is BEST for all LIFE within self-honesty, not to be nice or bad, but to do onto another as you would like to be done onto.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care more about what other people think about me then what I care about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I care about what other people think about me, I become self-conscious about myself and create a state of mentality like a robot living between lines to remain within the Ideas/beliefs/opinions of others and mostly that which is only in my head as expectations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I care about what others think about me, that I am within that “caring” and “behavior” enslaving and imprisoning myself to my mind within a certain thought pattern and thinking line and that it will always control and direct me and my life till I die, never living or even have one breathe of Life as me as the physical expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Imprison myself within my mind within certain Ideas/believes/opinions of what I believe others CARE about when they see me and that I must live up to this “care” all the time, seeing and realizing how all MY time is a waste of time to live a life of caring what others think about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not see and realize that when and as I “live” only to care about what others think about me, and to accordingly enslave myself to the way I create myself to fit the ideas/believes/opinions I have within my mind as Pictures/thoughts/memories of what it is people care about and want to see me as, that I will never be able to see what actually matters in life and start caring for what is real, as I am constantly busy with caring about bullshit Images and pictures and Ideas/beliefs and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...