Day 309 – Is the world a place for a baby?



A Baby, a Child, another being entering this world.

When I say world, I am talking about the Systems that is here, the Human created “things” that is everywhere, when I say world I am not saying Earth, earth isn’t a problem, earth isn’t the concern when bringing a child into this world, the world is what we humans have created on earth.

So I have been looking at bringing another human into this world, there is many reasons to Not have children and then there is a few to have children.

You see children – specifically the Human race’s children, MUST be educated to live and always do what is best for all life, living principals with common sense and self honesty, so this is the one reason to have children, IF the support is Here, which is money that gives you all the other things that is a NEED, not wants and desires, and that the child that is brought into this world must be educated to be the correction that is needed within this world.

The world that we have created and live in is one hundred percent dependent on the Earth, the earth gives the natural resources and revives them, it takes long periods of time for certain resources to be what they are today but then you have the really basic needs that is quite fast, such as food and water.

So you see, if we do not start with our children to be the correction that is required to create a world that is best for all life then we will inevitable fall. Because when we all die it is our children that remain and then they are the ones running things and they will and can only run things here on earth the way we showed them, and love will not change anything, teach a child how things work and the problem will be clear and the solution will be clear, because it is clear that our systems is destroying earth.

Here I am with the news and with the actuality of it, my partner is pregnant and it is still early stages, but it is happening and I have to already now look at all these points to have clarity to have stability within it, it is simply a matter of preparation, yet I cannot prepare for it actually here, I can lay down scripts for myself and clarity on how to walk breathe and direct.

It is cool to see all the points that come up considering that I will have a child in the near future, I will be responsible for another human being and the support and assistance this being will get within this “world” so that this being can develop him/herself. Isn’t that the point?

I was never given the understanding that I create ME, I was always given the IDEAS and impressions that I was already who I am now at birth, like it came with the packaging. But that isn’t true, in fact there is no common sense within such Idea, I mean I speak the languages I was taught, I believe in the things I do and so forth that I was taught, If I was taught the earth is flat then that is what i would have believes. and thus who I am was simply me accepting and allowing everything around me to create me.

So I once again met Desteni and thank you, Here I am with much more understanding and that I created myself, I create myself through what I accept and allow, and what I do not accept and allow, so I must stop accepting and allowing and start creating, making decisions and move myself towards it and create myself as Living words.

And the words I define as what is best for all life will be the words I then live as what’s best for all life. And here I am with a baby coming, I am seeing now how the WORLD isn’t prepared, the world isn’t ready for ANY child to come here, yet we must have children if we have the support for them, and we must use what we have while we have it to Be that correction that is best for all life.

This world is scary, it is evil, it is amazing that so many people have babies ALL the time in all different situations and all different parts of the world with everything that can be evil being all around all the time lurking around every corner, and that the parents of the children are not doing a single thing to make the entire world a save place for them, but only try and make their personal space and homes save, I mean we do not live in bubbles.

I leave my house everyday to go to work, I can get stabbed, raped, brutally abused, hijacked any day at any given moment when I am out there, it is South Africa, the possibility for each person is probably more than 50% high daily. And then there are even worse parts on earth then here. How is changing the world not immediately each and every parents biggest purpose to do/achieve as soon as there is a child and also consider that here we are talking about already where people/we are forced to look at change through having a baby, we should anyway change the world for ALL LIFE, I mean something must be terribly wrong that it is not so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...