Day 102 – Parents held Accountable.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that parents have ALL the right in the world to raise their children as they want to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Justify that Parents have ALL the right in the world to raise their children as they see fit/want to because it is THEIR child.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that Children does not belong to parents as each and every child is the future of all LIFE including me/animals/plants/earth even if it is someone else s child, if the child isn't raised within what is best for all life than the child will not be a child that considers all life which includes my life even if it isnt even my child, thus I am as everyone else equally responsible for the up bringing of all children and thus Parents can not have the right to raise their children as they see fit, as the child belongs to no one, as the child is everyone's future and not just the parents future, thus the child is of LIFE and the parents have the responsibility to teach this to their kids as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief/see it as wrong when someone else tells parents how to raise their children, realizing that Parents have no fucking Idea how to raise children and yet they have children in the hope of knowing, thus teaching thechild everything they know in who knows what manners that is abusive, and obviously not creating a better world for all as the evidence is seen in how the world is currently now due to parents raising children, as the parents are the results of their parents (sins of the fathers)

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that Parents decide the future of the world in how they teach and bring up their kids, showing in clear evidence as the world exist currently that what children is/are being taught is pure evil and not what is best for all life and thus all Parents MUST/will be held accountable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that Children that becomes adults is the product of the parents and thus the world is a end result of the children that the parents brought up and thus it is in clear evidence showing that how parents are teaching and bringing up children isn't effective at all or changing the world or in the best interest of all life, but in self interest that is evil and bringing the destruction of life as we know it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Parents are responsible in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to question parents and how they raise children within the belief that how they bring up their child is holy and sacred and their right as GOD to create their child in their image and likeness as they please even if it brings a world of evil for all as the world currently is the evidence of how parents raise children.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that a child can only be that which the parents teach the child and how they raise the child in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that children can not be anything else than what parents are teaching and showing and thus the world can not be anything else than what parents are teaching the children that grow up and run the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear parents and questioning their parenting, realizing that as long as I do not stand up and question and say look at what you are doing look at the world it is the result of what you are doing that I am accepting and allowing the abuse equally and not allowing change to come to earth before it is to late. thus equally my self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to TRUST parents instead of trusting myself, and how they teach children and bring them up, realizing that the parents does not have a fucking clue what they are doing and thus can only teach the child what they have been taught and how they were taught and thus only creating copies, and so I see and realize that the parents that was and is part of the world and how it exist now and they they are the once that created it and kept it they way it is and did not being forth a better world for all life, that they will in their teaching only great children that turns into adults that will only continue the evil cycle that is destroying life. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to respect parents and how they bring up children while the children they bring up does not even respect LIFE as a indication to who the parent is, realizing that Parents MUST be held accountable and they WILL be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear Standing up to the parenting within this world in the fear of that all parents will take it personally and not be able to recognize the simple truth of that how they raise children is how the world is/will be and that the evidence is here that it is not effective at all and that parenting as we know it is evil, there is no other way of saying it. 

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...