Day 497 – be visible - no more fear



I have recently realized that fEAR is what keeps me invisible, fear of living and expressing myself in the small moments that present themselves with opportunity, but instead I will fEAR – Fuck HERE, I am in my mind, I want to remain save, I do not want to do something that can expose me and make my fear invalid. I want to rather remain within the Fear of what is here, and what is here is POTENTIAL, and I fear potential, I do not fear the actual change, I fear admitting to myself that I haven’t been living my utmost potential deliberalty, I fear that I will have to face myself in shame and humility.

Have you ever noticed, when the moment is here, that slight “feeling” inside of you that is ready to just come out and live what is best for all , to go beyond the annoying frustrating you that you have been accepting and allowing to control you every moment, to spoil your every moment, and then the moment passes, and you know that this moment will present itself again in the future, you motivate yourself, you say NEXT time I wILL do it, but next time comes and FEAR stands in your way – the fear that is you do this now, then you are proving to yourself that you could have done it last time, then you prove to the world that you could have done this a long time ago, but never didn’t, fear of exposing yourself, fear of actually taking your potential that is always here and living it.

But I have realized that this only happens, this fear of that change in the moment, as long as the starting point of change is coming from outside, it is really simple, just move that starting point to self, doing it for self, and do it, self as LIFE, self as the utmost potential, Not because of others or someone else that will see it, if you do it for you, it is amazing, it is real, it is something that does not hold guilt or regret, it does not come with external expectations, just self-living the potential that is here, and this potential is still the learning phase, as you have never really lived it, so it takes time to perfect it, but as long as self’s starting point is doing it for self as LIFE as what is best for all life, then the practice will be here, it isn’t coming, it is HERE, it is the moment, take it, do the little bit of extra effort that is required and push the point that s here for YOU, because in the end we will all face LIFE and we all have to stand, if the world makes it or not, each person living and standing up for LIFE in oneness and equality as what is best for all life, is doing so FOR LIFE as self. In death or in life we must remain the same, to change this world and to change this existence we need to stand, no matter what.

So the point is to become visible for self as self and those with ears will hear, those with eyes will see, those who are ready will not follow but stand with – Being visible within standing for what is best for all life isn’t something that is forced, it isn’t stuffed down other peoples thoughts, it is YOU living the example in moment, small moments, who you are, the defining moments, the moments we take for granted, it isn’t standing in front of masses and preaching, it isn’t screaming out something and hoping people will follow, it is for self to first become visible to self, be self-honest, make that visibility you and for you first to live what is best for all life, and this visibility will make self-visible for all to see.

Be like water, purified water, it is visible and transparent, it flows where ever it can go, it does not stop for anything in its path, it finds a way around, it keeps moving to find the end result that is best for all.
Remember to relax and breathe, write and forgive yourself, embrace best for all in each and every moment and let that be your starting point, live without fear, when you embrace living what’s best for all in common sense and practicality and self-honesty – suddenly fear becomes so small and even disappear, and embracing self becomes the new experience, as self then decide, have you ever imagined how you will live if fear dint exist within you, in no corner of your beingness.

Join the Detseni Forums and stand.

Listen to Eqafe and learn and gain understanding and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...