Day 495 – Bare Foot - Earthing




This seems like a simple topic to write about and to apply self-forgiveness on, yet when I embrace the point within me, I find that there are a lot of points connected in relation to this bare foot point. I am deliberately embracing a point that I have been taking for granted, blindly living a certain pattern within the believe that it means nothing, this is exactly why I must question this point, what is the mind hiding behind this seemingly small and insignificant point.

Let me start.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget my feet and the earth that my feet stand on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget my feet and the earth underneath my feet due to the mind that has created ideas/believes/opinions around being barefoot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be subconsciously influenced by society and the general idea society has created around people that are barefoot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall for the Ideas/believes/opinions society has created around being barefoot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move my beingness from being earthed and barefoot to the mind up high where I am concerned about thoughts of judgment and fitting in into society, where the image and likeness is that of ideas/believes/opinions – which keeps me enslaved to the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on the Idea from the general society that being barefoot isn’t decent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on the believe from the general society as my own that if one exposes their feet for everyone to see that it must be an association of to being poor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as poor within society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the judgment from society that I might be poor if I had to show my feet.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to apply self-honesty and common sense in regards to the point of walking barefoot, whereas self-honestly within common sense I see walking barefoot can be done in my own private time and or in public places where everyone is doing it, and that I do not need to compromise myself within going against society.

Thus back to self – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge barefoot as being a poormans way of walking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by opinions from others/media/gossip that barefoot is disgusting and showing your toe nails to everyone is ugly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always hide my feet from the idea that others will compare their feet to mine and judge mine as inferior or not as good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my feet within shoes that project money and everything that is the opposite of what I think about feet and exposing them, and to within this create/make a complete mind idea out of this that subconsciously influence my everyday life, as my feet are always with me and thus these secret thoughts/beliefs/ideas/opinions to influence my actions and what I do, instead of me being the one making each moment a decision, thus leading to my always just wearing shoes with no real reason – but minor justification that the mind create to wear shoes to hide the real mind pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the justification for irrationally just putting on shoes that my feet are safer, even when at home and I can walk barefoot, to feel the earth and to eart myself and to keep contact and awareness of my feet and the surroundings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the justification for putting shoes on irrationally that my feet will be warm for in case it gets cold.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the irrational justification for putting shoes on even when I can walk barefoot that I might walk into a nail at any time and thus preventing walking into a nail by just wearing shoes all day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification of my feet being to soft to walk barefoot and thus I might as well just always wear shoes, seeing and realizing that all of this is from the subconscious point of fearing being judged for being barefoot and being seen as indecent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Forget my earthling, my feet and to instead entertain the mind at all costs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from LIFE as my feet as the earthling of me here with the soil, and to rather give precedence over to the mind and the system and participate within unconscious energy designs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question my every action and who I am within each and every action and re aligning my starting point with LIFE, and to instead remain aligned with and as the mind as the enslavement of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...