Day 450 - I just can’t get up - living my utmost potential Part 2



continuing from - Day 449 - I just can't get up Part 1
Day 449 - I just can’t get up - living my utmost potential - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-449-i-just-cant-get-up-living-my.html#sthash.uRP6C1Ay.dpuf
Day 449 - I just can’t get up - living my utmost potential - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-449-i-just-cant-get-up-living-my.html#sthash.uRP6C1Ay.dpuf
Day 449 - I just can’t get up - living my utmost potential - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-449-i-just-cant-get-up-living-my.html#sthash.uRP6C1Ay.dpuf
Day 449 - I just can’t get up - living my utmost potential - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-449-i-just-cant-get-up-living-my.html#sthash.uRP6C1Ay.dpuf

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself sleep more than required using the back-chat and justification of “Because I can” and to use this back-chat as valid for sleeping more than required.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that JUST because I am capable of sleeping and escaping from reality for a while, that I can just do it whenever I want when there is time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignorantly make the statement in my head of “ Because I can sleep more” without seeing the consequences within the action of just sleeping and wasting time doing nothing but not being here.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stop and to investigate why it is that I want to sleep more just because I can, just because I have the time, instead of living and doing things that is require and practical, and rather postpone it and compact it all into less time available during the day and create a stressful day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the day that lies ahead, and to within this rather choose to sleep more than having to do more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the day ahead more than myself in the moment and to within this rather want to hide away a bit more through sleeping and compromising practical living things for the purpose of just not having to do more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take my day on where I make the first decision and not my mind, where I wake up at the set time I give myself because I live it in the moment and to not be directed by how I feel and think and all the internal things going on, but me making the living change, knowing I did it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have second thoughts, or any thought at all that directs me away or against my decision for what I want to live, that I have set for myself to live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I wake up to my alarm in the morning have a bias intention within me to not stick to the alarm but to have open space for second options such as sleeping more and throwing common sense out of the window.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise and sabotage myself though not living the decision I have made on waking up early and for all the practical common sense reasons, to live as the physical as my utmost potential and to not submit to the mind as energy and thoughts/backchat, to breathe and push through the brainwashing and mind conditioning on the body.

To be continued with SCS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...