Day 432 – Children starve to death every day Part 1




                                                            LIVING INCOME . ME

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that I am not responsible for the thousands of children starving daily and dying of starvation daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not make it my problem that thousands of children are starving daily and dying of starvation daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am separate and different from the children starving daily and dying of starvation daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that the Thousands of children starving daily and dying of starvation daily isn’t my problem just because I am not affected by them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that as long as my life is okay then the thousands of children starving and dying of starvation daily isn’t a problem, JUST because I am still okay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see and realize that this makes me a psychopath in fact – where I can accept and allow the suffering and Murder of children on a daily basis where it is obviously preventable and does not have to exist for anyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find it difficult to see the connection between me being responsible for a child dying of starvation and how I am living my Lifeseeing and realizing how I have separated myself from LIFE and how things in fact work and function as a whole on this one planet and that we are all one and equal in the substance we all are made of and one in how we function.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny even the possibility that I am in fact connected and one with everything that is here and how everything functions on earth and within the physical reality as a mathematical equation we all can apply and check for ourselves and thus that I am in fact responsible for the thousands of children dying each and every day of starvation which is a most basic need not met and that is most possible preventable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not even give it the slightest effort to investigate how I am responsible for a child dying of starvation in another country and how I can become a solution instead and to create a world where not one child will ever die of something as preventable as starvation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to MAKE my life too busy with everything that is irrelevant and not important in life and call it living while children are dying from one of the most BASIC needs not being met for them as one of the most preventable things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ENJOY a life of ignorance and bliss as a deliberate way of ignoring the problems that exist and not facing these problems as a co-creator on earth and fixing it and bringing about a world that is best for all and doing onto another as I would like to be done onto – just so that I can have fun while Billions suffer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the problems on earth such as children dying of starvation on a daily basis will simply sort itself out.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to TRUST that the system I live in and participate within has assigned highly intelligent people to sort out the problems on earth such as starvation/poverty/famine/war – and to use this Blindly trusting point to justify my actions of self-interest and greed as my sorted out life where all is just good, and for me – NOT seeing and realizing that it is these so called intelligent people that has created the system that is here where all these monstrosities exist and that they have been in charge for many many many years and yet things are only getting worse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-responsibility as a co-creator on earth and what exist here though my direct and indirect participation as that which I accept and allow through saying – it’s okay there are people who have studies and who have degrees and who have the brains to sort the things out for me/us/our world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to MAKE it so fucking inconvenient for myself to take self-responsibility and to take practical steps of self-corrections and to really start self-investigation and investigating what is here and how I can as one man/women as one vote make a difference with my fellow man and to bring about a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the shit we are in as a whole as the humans on earth, when I see a child dying of starvation or hear about it on TV to not even have the slightest care in the world and just watch it like it is a movie and as if the child was just something dying, and now imagining that everyone is like this, what monsters we are to even allow ONE child to die as a whole of something such as starvation and not yet to mention ALL the other horrible monstrous things existing on this planet through human creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make being popular more important then what really matters on earth such as bring about a world that is best for all life and to not stop till it is so in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make looking good and having lots of parties and wearing the right cloths and being a perfect robot more important then what really matters here on earth as the Physical, as that which we cannot live without as LIFE as earth as the animals as the air we breathe and having a planet where NO abuse exist that is preventable in all ways.

To be continued.

Happy New Year readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...