Day 279 – Self Doubt Part 4

Day 277 - Self Doubt Part 2
Day 278 - Self Doubt Part 3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Doubt myself according to the input given to me from others, instead of seeing and realizing that the input from others is support for me to see where I can correct myself instead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that self doubt is always about me and not what others say/think/judge about me, thus seeing and realizing that it is that I must know who I am and within that stand and walk.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that other people are responsible for me doubting myself/

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let others people determine for me who I am and to this doubt myself as I give away myself responsibility of deciding for myself who I am and thus what I can do or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Doubt myself as being capable of directing others as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Doubt myself as being capable of learning new vocabulary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have confidence within myself as being capable of learning new vocabulary through holding past experiences against myself where I struggled and failed, instead of seeing and realizing that it was a point of reference for me to work on and to learn from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself within learning new words and to effectively integrate them as me and living them as who I am due to past experiences where I failed and judged myself as not being capable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being able to learn new vocabulary with full understanding of the words,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if and when I fail to learn new vocabulary that it means I must doubt myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I fail to learn new vocabulary effectively the first time that it must mean that I cannot have confidence within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that something must be wrong with me if I cannot learn new vocabulary the first time and thus I must not ever show or have confidence within myself that I can or I will just disappoint myself and experience the bad experience again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear experiencing self doubt and to within this avoid being confident within myself as to avoid the experience of self doubt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that to not give self confidence to myself as who I am that I am already just giving self doubt to myself instead the whole time, seeing and realizing that it is a polarity game of enslavement and limitation.

Instead I see and realize that I must stop separating myself from “self confidence” and to live self confidence as who I am and not as a energy experience, as all energy is polarity based and needs positive and negative to move.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek out where I can doubt myself so that I can find the things where I can be confident and to then get a energy high from those points, instead of seeing and realizing that I am within this limiting myself and enslaving myself to the mind as energy movement, instead of moving myself as the physical in each breathe to do what needs to be done as self confident, seeing and realizing that self confidence is a living action of who I am to always do what is best for all life in all ways.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...