Day 277 – Self Doubt Part 2

Day 276 – Self Doubt - Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Judge myself as un-able and not capable of taking on responsibilities within the weird believe that those that are capable and able are naturally born with such capabilities and thus I must be less then and that something is wrong with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I had to be born with the awesomeness of being able and capable of taking responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people that have the capability and that are able to take on responsibilities are awesome and better than others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the physical programming a person had to go through as a child as the education the child received which is determined by where the child is born and the circumstances of the child’s environment is that determined if the other person developed points of responsibility or not, and thus to see and realize that one isn’t born with such “ability” it is something we learned and proof to ourselves within applying the physical actions of “taking responsibility”, thus it isn’t a magical act as I have perceive it to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that to be able to take on responsibility one must have something magical within self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act out on this assumption that I can magically take on points of responsibilities, instead of seeing and realizing that when and as I do it this way that I create self doubt within myself as I do it in a magical energetic moment that does not consider anything but self interest which usually leads to me failing the responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I must start with taking on points of responsibilities that already can and have handled and to from there grow and expand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be patient with myself and developing the skill to take on ALL responsibility through working with what is here as myself first and to then expand from myself outwards into all that is here to Be LIFE in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the responsibilities that I have firstly towards myself is small and not important and thus always attempt to take on more then what I can handle and fail myself, setting myself up to only doubt myself more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a Believe that I call my sense of responsibility that I must always take on more then I can handle otherwise the world will go to shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to take on points of responsibilities without an energetic experience directing me to making such a commitment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Doubt myself even after proofing to myself that I can take on big points of responsibilities after years of proofing it to myself just because someone else said something or made a sound.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by what others have to say about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make what others say about me important, not seeing and realizing that it does not matter what others have to say about me I am the one deciding who i am in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to all those around me to influence me through accepting and allowing myself to be who I am as self doubt as the mind as judgments/beliefs/ideas/opinions about myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I am influenced by others and their words that whatever they say isn’t new to me as they are just voicing/confirming what I have already judged and placed onto myself by myself within my mind and now I feel that they are the ones influencing me, yet they are only showing me what I am already accepting and allowing within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give value to what I think/belief about myself as past experienced that come up as thoughts and emotions and feelings and to make it all true and thus identify myself as the past as all the memories recreating the present as my future as the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I stand completely in absolute certainty of who I am as who I decide I am as that which is best for all life in all ways as Me that nothing and no one can ever influence me as I stand clear and in self trust and living with no fear as the mind as energy as the past.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...