Day 95 – Moving myself Moving the world.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I see a problem within me or within the world that needs my attention to solve the problem, to go into thoughts of where I project myself in the future not solving the problems and where I am already not capable of solving the problems, and to then participate in back chat to support the thoughts such as “ I am to stupid to find a solution for this problem” “I am just one person what difference can I make” and to then go into an emotional energetic experience of depression/feeling down/in-capable/little.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the thoughts of where I see myself failing before I have even given it a try, realizing that within common sense and how the physical reality works I have no Idea of, if I will fail or not in the future even if I Do find the solutions, realizing that as I cannot predict the future from even now in a few seconds I cannot predict if I will fail within finding real solutions to the problems within me and the world, and thus I realize it is to stop the thoughts and to stop the Back chat that supports the mind illusions/thoughts that I give power and control over me to decide for me what I can and cannot do, realizing that I can decide and thus as i decide it is to start with myself to move myself in the direction of the solutions one step at a time till I have the solutions and to then actually apply the solutions within the principal of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I sit down and watch a documentary on what is happening in the world, to go into thoughts of where I see the past and what is here already created on earth and to then participate/go into back chat of “ the world is fucked and we fucked it up really bad” there is nothing we can do” the problem is to big to solve now” and to then go into a depression and a state of giving up within myself and what I am capable of doing, realizing that what is here is what we have created and so it is possible to fix it while we still have the chance, as everything moves in space and time and thus I have time to start IMMEDIATLY within applying myself to bring about real change to planet earth and what we have created as consequences for ourselves – equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I see pictures of what we humans have done and IS doing to earth STILL, while everyone is well aware of what is happening and what WE ALL are doing and accepting and allowing daily to exist – to go into the thoughts of seeing people not changing where they will just shun away the solution that is presented to them and to then go into back chat that supports the thoughts to make them seem real of “ people are too dumb” people will never give up their fear and hope for a real solution” “ I am just one person and can not help all the people in the world to change” and to then go into a state of depression, giving up and feeling like just sending everything to shit as it is already going that way – realizing and understanding that this is all just in my mind and how all the other people out there that I am seeing as unable to change are experiencing themselves and that is why they are not changing, realizing that this is WHY I must start with myself, to be the example as the living example that it starts with one man/women and so each man/woman is one and thus if all the one’s come together we will truly have won and have a life that is best for all life in all ways, and thus I realize that I must move and direct myself in such specific detailed way and within consistency as an example of real change to move the world as me towards change.
To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...